• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
I really need to know, where could I go where there's 0 CHANCE anyone could find me? Like some kind of totally inaccessible place for anyone else.
I need a location to ctb where I can be assured Ill not be found in months.
Ive thought about digging some huge hole in a forest and i dont know how id do it, to put myself under. I just cant come up with a place where theres a guarantee I wont be found. (but really forest isnt good enough as for missing persons searches theres patrol dogs in my country that can sniff you dozens of km away and with my luck that may well happen)

things ive ruled out (feel free to suggest if im wrong)

- my car (cameras everywhere would trace me)
- airbnb
-parents apartment
-forest

Reactions: Righttodie
S

S1mpleme

Mage
Dec 27, 2019
Just find an abandoned place such as factory. Are you from Spain?

Reactions: Righttodie and spanishguy22
issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
honestly the only place i could think of is the ocean, or some extremely heavily wooded area.

Reactions: Skathon, Righttodie and spanishguy22
Zoltiel

Zoltiel

We're asleep in life's waiting room
Jan 7, 2020
Bottom of the ocean

S

S1mpleme

Mage
Dec 27, 2019
Maybe someone could come in though. Yes.
The best place comes to mind is Chernobyl in Ukraine. Whole city abandoned and nobody cares if there is someone's corpse. But you have to travel there.

Reactions: jakaranda3 and Righttodie
Skyview

Skyview

Going Blue
Dec 9, 2019
Haha , we both have the same problem , wilderness where people don't often venture which means hiking far away to isolated areas . For me it's easier said than done , public transport is a joke compared to Europe which only magnifies my problem .
If you do find an area it may be a year or so to find what remains of you . My problem is that I had the perfect place or so I thought , no poisonous snakes just bears and cougars, come to find out after much research that it is patrolled by various agencies so now trying to find another suitable location , it's not easy so I feel for you and wish you luck .

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Haha , we both have the same problem , wilderness where people don't often venture which means hiking far away to isolated areas . For me it's easier said than done , public transport is a joke compared to Europe which only magnifies my problem .
If you do find an area it may be a year or so to find what remains of you . My problem is that I had the perfect place or so I thought , no poisonous snakes just bears and cougars, come to find out after much research that it is patrolled by various agencies so now trying to find another suitable location , it's not easy so I feel for you and wish you luck .
Thanks, I was excited to do it in a forest but then I learnt about the damn sniffing dogs patrols for missing persons use, and after that I had to kind of abandon the plan. Because Id need to go somewhere far away without being seen, but I only have public transport. Even in a private car they can see where I go. So its a really tough thing to figure out. Wish u luck too.

Reactions: Righttodie and Skyview
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
"Otzi the iceman" layed dead in the alps for 5000 years before someone found him..Maybe Antarctica?..The world is too overpopulated now..Cant even find a decent spot to CTB and rot alone.

• Aww..
Reactions: Nemeshisu, Skathon, Righttodie and 2 others
HorribleFeelings1

HorribleFeelings1

Its a hard knock life
Jan 18, 2020
Thanks, I was excited to do it in a forest but then I learnt about the damn sniffing dogs patrols for missing persons use, and after that I had to kind of abandon the plan. Because Id need to go somewhere far away without being seen, but I only have public transport. Even in a private car they can see where I go. So its a really tough thing to figure out. Wish u luck too.
Can you not just mask your Oder with a different smell? Like spray yourself with perfume or something.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I really need to know, where could I go where there's 0 CHANCE anyone could find me? Like some kind of totally inaccessible place for anyone else.
I need a location to ctb where I can be assured Ill not be found in months.
Ive thought about digging some huge hole in a forest and i dont know how id do it, to put myself under. I just cant come up with a place where theres a guarantee I wont be found. (but really forest isnt good enough as for missing persons searches theres patrol dogs in my country that can sniff you dozens of km away and with my luck that may well happen)

things ive ruled out (feel free to suggest if im wrong)

- my car (cameras everywhere would trace me)
- airbnb
-parents apartment
-forest
Screen-Shot-2019-04-11-at-13.40.55.jpg

The Ocean is miles deep.They'll never find me miles deep below the Ocean. I thought of drowning myself in a rental with a pool . But don't they have cameras? Will they be able to "save" me ? what's the time for death in drowning?. But better that Ocean . I want to take boat out there and then they can't get me in the ocean hopefully.What do you all think ? will it work ?

b54f80db-7f7c-5777-a2f1-cbb599b7194f

Last edited:
less than

less than

not important
Jul 25, 2019
Abandoned factories or mines?

In a bog or other places with predators like crocodiles which will do the rest for you?

Chernobyl isn't the best place due the many tourists and the workers in the nuclear power plant.

In a big city in an anonymous apartment there is also a good chance that your body could only discovered years after death.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skathon
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
"Otzi the iceman" layed dead in the alps for 5000 years before someone found him..Maybe Antarctica?..The world is too overpopulated now..Cant even find a decent spot to CTB and rot alone.
Indeed man... technology doesnt help either.
Can you not just mask your Oder with a different smell? Like spray yourself with perfume or something.
I guess that could be a good idea. But dogs cant tell millions of odors with their nose, so it can be hard to trick them. And I dont know the science behind that :p
Screen-Shot-2019-04-11-at-13.40.55.jpg

They'll never find me miles deep below the Ocean. I thought of drowning myself in a rental with a pool . But don't they have cameras? Will they be able to "save" me ? what's the time for death in drowning?. But better that Ocean . I want to take boat out there and then they can't get me in the ocean hopefully.What do you all think ? will it work ?

b54f80db-7f7c-5777-a2f1-cbb599b7194f

The ocean seems like a good place yes. Just need to scout some location, then go deep with some kind of boat at night, bring weights. Id sta away from any people places around, because yes cameras are everywhere. Would have to be some desolated coast with deep water.

Last edited:
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Indeed man... technology doesnt help either.

I guess that could be a good idea. But dogs cant tell millions of odors with their nose, so it can be hard to trick them. And I dont know the science behind that :p

The ocean seems like a good place yes. Just need to scout some location, then go deep with some kind of boat at night, bring weights. Id sta away from any people places around, because yes cameras are everywhere. Would have to be some desolated coast with deep water.
Yeah fentanyl knocks out all pain so wouldn't fentanyl allow one to drown painlessly? I'll have diving weights on me (steel) or weights strapped on me. Just hang outside the boat then snort massive amounts of fentanyl. then let go . I'll drop miles deep into the Ocean : they'll never be able to stop me from killing myself.

Does anyone think snorting a lot of fentanyl will make drowning painless so you don't feel the pain of drowning?

Last edited:
Reactions: Zoltiel and spanishguy22
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Yeah fentanyl knocks out all pain so wouldn't fentanyl allow one to drown painlessly? I'll have diving weights on me (steel) or weights strapped on me. Just hang outside the boat then snort massive amounts of fentanyl. then let go . I'll drop miles deep into the Ocean : they'll never be able to stop me from killing myself.
Seems like a good plan mate.

Righttodie

Righttodie

Maybe in another life
Apr 10, 2019
Look for an abandoned mine. You could go down there and have a very good chance of not being found, but then again you never can be sure of any place maybe except the bottom of the sea

Reactions: spanishguy22
Zoltiel

Zoltiel

We're asleep in life's waiting room
Jan 7, 2020

I thought of this too. Or you can drill a small hole in the boat, then snort the fentanyl, which will give you some time to go unconscious. And the boat will go with you too.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, Righttodie, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
Skyview

Skyview

Going Blue
Dec 9, 2019
How about laying a false trail , buy a ticket for long distance rail journey to confuse them if your paying with credit card . You would have to avoid the security cameras. Whatever you do , don't use a taxi !!
Another suggestion is buy a used mountain bike for cash , wear a hat for disguise from cameras , use the bike to get close to where you need to be and hide it , this may possibly confuse the dogs , I don't know if any of this will work and I really wish you luck .

• Hugs
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, Righttodie and spanishguy22
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
I thought of this too. Or you can drill a small hole in the boat, then snort the fentanyl, which will give you some time to go unconscious. And the boat will go with you too.
Yes! thought of it as well. Drill the boat material (the best would be practice it beforehand with other boats to see how long it takes to deflate with different types of cuts), weights attached to body. Lay down, F injection or snorting, and thats all. Drift away.

Reactions: Skyview and Righttodie
Skyview

Skyview

Going Blue
Dec 9, 2019
Look for an abandoned mine. You could go down there and have a very good chance of not being found, but then again you never can be sure of any place maybe except the bottom of the sea
I had that idea of an abandoned mine and then found out people go there to explore ...sigh !
There are YouTube videos of them .

Reactions: spanishguy22 and Righttodie
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
How about laying a false trail , buy a ticket for long distance rail journey to confuse them if your paying with credit card . You would have to avoid the security cameras. Whatever you do , don't use a taxi !!
Another suggestion is buy a used mountain bike for cash , wear a hat for disguise from cameras , use the bike to get close to where you need to be and hide it , this may possibly confuse the dogs , I don't know if any of this will work and I really wish you luck .
Thank you, certainly public transport should be avoided. I thought of wearing glasses and a hat and take a train, but I dont know... The bike is a good idea actually, the downside is that im limited to whereever I can go until I get very tired. But maybe if I say to my parents i will take vacation, they wont worry and ill be able to travel longer and longer, sleeping on the countryside. Humm. But maybe those silly dogs trace me somehow if i get unlucky :(

Reactions: Righttodie
Skyview

Skyview

Going Blue
Dec 9, 2019
If you use the boat it would have to be launched privately and not in a small harbor, check first to make sure no Harbor master , radio comms for departure . Under the cover of darkness would possibly work and just make sure where your at is not a drug route ....eyes in the sky will alert authorities to check you out , that is if your heading into the ocean .

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
If you use the boat it would have to be launched privately and not in a small harbor, check first to make sure no Harbor master , radio comms for departure . Under the cover of darkness would possibly work and just make sure where your at is not a drug route ....eyes in the sky will alert authorities to check you out , that is if your heading into the ocean .
okay. BTW , was talking about plastic boats, those that arent very expensive. should be enough.

Reactions: Skyview
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I think the ocean idea might be the best based on what others have suggested, then again, mountains or hills might be an option for you depending on where you are in Spain. I might just stick with the ocean though. I'm sorry that I don't have any better suggestions for your situation. :aw:

D

Deltrus

Mar 20, 2019
Northern BC canada nobody lives there and there's woods and mountains going on forever. Only problem is you have to hike a good distance from your car as that would be much more visible and near a road.

Reactions: LegaliseIt! and spanishguy22
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
how about finding a random well in the countryside and dumping myself in it? in my country some kid recently died when he fell in a well with his parents.
I guess id use a rope or maybe just take the poison and drop. But then again maybe they could find me...

squirtsoda

squirtsoda

Fallen Eagle
Jan 19, 2020
The best place comes to mind is Chernobyl in Ukraine. Whole city abandoned and nobody cares if there is someone's corpse. But you have to travel there.
It's a pretty well charted area though...most people that go in are well accounted for, there are some exceptions. But I'd love to CTB in Pripyat.

S

S1mpleme

Mage
Dec 27, 2019
It's a pretty well charted area though...most people that go in are well accounted for, there are some exceptions. But I'd love to CTB in Pripyat.
Well, I'm not going to CTB in there but i always wanted to be there, just to see that place. And believe me, to get there is so easy, all you need is just travel. Is there anything that stops you to get there?

Reactions: squirtsoda
squirtsoda

squirtsoda

Fallen Eagle
Jan 19, 2020
Well, I'm not going to CTB in there but i always wanted to be there, just to see that place. And believe me, to get there is so easy, all you need is just travel. Is there anything that stops you to get there?
I wanna go there so bad too. I think it's something like $3k usd for tours

Skyview

Skyview

Going Blue
Dec 9, 2019
how about finding a random well in the countryside and dumping myself in it? in my country some kid recently died when he fell in a well with his parents.
I guess id use a rope or maybe just take the poison and drop. But then again maybe they could find me...
Hmm , as long as it's a dry well , you might have to contend with crows and other birds drawing attention to your location, free meal for them .

• Wow