C

cjuk

Aug 11, 2024
I have been looking at partial hanging and I was wondering where can this method fail, like is it possible to stand up after passing out? Can the noose loosen itself?

No More Tears

No More Tears

I'm tired of missing the bus.
Jul 26, 2024
It's a very rare success story. Even if you manage to pass out, your SI will kick in, and during the time your body is fighting to stay alive, there is a potential chance you'll stand up, loosening the noose just enough to get air into your lungs. It can also move the noose away from the area needed to make it successful.

The biggest issue with this is, unlike full hanging, you're not putting your entire weight into it.

Reactions: BrainShower
C

cjuk

Aug 11, 2024
It's a very rare success story. Even if you manage to pass out, your SI will kick in, and during the time your body is fighting to stay alive, there is a potential chance you'll stand up, loosening the noose just enough to get air into your lungs. It can also move the noose away from the area needed to make it successful.

The biggest issue with this is, unlike full hanging, you're not putting your entire weight into it.
Thanks, full hanging seems like a better option then. But is it very painful?

No More Tears

No More Tears

I'm tired of missing the bus.
Jul 26, 2024
Thanks, full hanging seems like a better option then. But is it very painful?
If done correctly, you shouldn't feel any pain as you'll pass out within seconds.