S

secgirl

Dec 8, 2020
Yeah and don't want a visit from the feds.

Reactions: Zebedee and wannago
wannago

wannago

Relief
Dec 4, 2020
Ah right I've seen some euro sites selling before but I guess it gets seized or you get followed-up is that the reason? The former doesn't seem so bad but not the latter.
They don't search all packages but there's not a definitive way of knowing what the packaging is like without asking the company directly (and in their language).

Reactions: ben7
B

ben7

Student
Dec 30, 2020
And if seized you can't rule out a visit I guess that's the problem?

Reactions: secgirl
wannago

wannago

Relief
Dec 4, 2020
And if seized you can't rule out a visit I guess that's the problem?
Erm... I mean, there's plausible deniability. So I'm not certain that this is true.
For example if you order any drug from the DNMs, you typically get a seizure notice from whoever and they say to respond with reasons / licenses, otherwise it'll be burned. I don't know why they'd be so overly cautious about SN unless the postal services searches flag up SN in particular. Even then, that'd be an odd thing for them to be particularly concerned about since it's sealed and in a container with warnings etc. Like, imagine if you'd just ordered bleach online. Toxic, yeah. Warning labels etc. One would think that they'd have a problem with both if one.

I'm on the fence about deciding whether I believe in the instant knocks on doors — particularly during lockdowns etc. I'm more inclined to believe they'd be bound to sending a letter first due to current conditions.

Reactions: Pookie, ben7 and secgirl
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
How about ordering another random chemical or something else along with it? Then it would seem more of a 'legitimate' purchase maybe?

Reactions: ben7
blackwidow92

blackwidow92

Nov 18, 2020
Can't you just buy it off minerals-water or does it stop you after you put all your details in?
Is that where you got yours from? I haven't tried to obtain it from that site, but I've seen a lot of people on here have been turned down by U.K. sites because you have to be a business

Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
If anyone could PM me with a way of getting it I'd be very grateful, thanks!

Reactions: Noriv159, somewherebeyond and wannago
D

Deleted member 25174

Jan 4, 2021
Is that where you got yours from? I haven't tried to obtain it from that site, but I've seen a lot of people on here have been turned down by U.K. sites because you have to be a business
Is 100g enough?

L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
It's a shame the craft site seller isn't on ther any more