• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
End_Game

End_Game

Alone, Burden, Unwanted
Dec 13, 2019
Please send or talk to me via private message. Thank you so much.

Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
Uai7.gif

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
If you live in America but are asking how to buy a gun on the dark web it doesn't add up. Something has prevented you from purchasing a gun in the usual way, for one thing. People need to not be a part of whatever is wrong here.

We have an epidemic in America of guns involved in mass shootings for another thing. And children shooting themselves for another thing.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
reading your comments to other people's posts, you are not very supportive and that sign is bloody annoying
I don't want people to get into trouble and if the sign is annoying try not to look at it. No I'm not supportive of people asking on a public forum how to illegally buy guns.

It's a shame we have to be warned not to engage in douchebagery.

Last edited:
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
I'm not saying gun trafficking is highly illegal and attracts the attention of horse riding people who wear red and silly hats on whomever took part in it buttttttttttt

Bull in a China shop

Bull in a China shop

Self destruction button in play
Oct 21, 2020
If you live in America but are asking how to buy a gun on the dark web it doesn't add up. Something has prevented you from purchasing a gun in the usual way, for one thing. People need to not be a part of whatever is wrong here.
And what would that be? Som
I don't want people to get into trouble and if the sign is annoying try not to look at it. No I'm not supportive of people asking on a public forum how to illegally buy guns.
Bull you are calling people out and trying to come across like some high thou mighty,

Reactions: Steven88
feast or famine

feast or famine

Tell Patient Zero he can have his rib back.
Jun 15, 2020
Not wanting to spoon feed someone information that they can find themselves doesn't make someone unsupportive. It makes them smart for wanting to cover their bases while giving fair warning to others.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Bull you are calling people out and trying to come across like some high thou mighty,
So be it. If people weren't so young and naive here I wouldn't need to do this.

How do we know what this person has planned to do with his secretly purchased gun. Do you want to take part in it? If so you go right ahead and give him instructions he is asking for.

(or develop some common sense.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nimbus and Spitfire
StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
If you know what the deep web is you're already halfway there lol

Bull in a China shop

Bull in a China shop

Self destruction button in play
Oct 21, 2020

How do we know what this person has planned to do with his secretly purchased gun. Do you want to take part in it? If so you go right ahead and give him instructions he is asking for.

What forum is he asking the question, exactly, you have seen my response to him

Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
The sad thing is that someone will probably provide this, ahem, person with the information they're asking for. What concerns me the most is that a gun can be used to cause serious harm or death to others, not just the OP. Please consider this before providing any resources to the OP. It's very different than helping someone obtain SN or the like.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meditation guide
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Anyone who responds is potentially putting themselves in danger.

View attachment 52703

It's a shame we have to be warned not to engage in douchebagery.

Seems worth repeating

Reactions: Meditation guide
End_Game

End_Game

Alone, Burden, Unwanted
Dec 13, 2019
The sad thing is that someone will probably provide this, ahem, person with the information they're asking for. What concerns me the most is that a gun can be used to cause serious harm or death to others, not just the OP. Please consider this before providing any resources to the OP. It's very different than helping someone obtain SN or the like.

SN and N are slow ways to die. I don't wanna die slow. I want it to be FAST! That's why I want a gun. I am black, so I could just do death by cop. BUT I WANNA TAKE MYSELF OUT! Not have someone else do it..

Status
Not open for further replies.