N

noname223

Archangel
Aug 18, 2020
Where can I buy SN anonymous? I would not prefer the dark net. SN is illegal in my homecountry how can i prevent getting a punishment? Ordering it anonymous to my house. And if i get caught pretending that i did not buy it?
Of course these are all rhetorical questions asked for a friend of mine.

S

Super_Cat

Aug 18, 2020
It helps to say what country you are in. If you can rent a P.O. box that helps as well.

N

noname223

Archangel
Aug 18, 2020
I am in Germany. And thanks a lot dude. Can you tell me the advantages of renting a P.O.?

Last edited:
S

Super_Cat

Aug 18, 2020
A P.O. box prevents anyone else who lives with you from finding / intercepting it. It's also less likely to have issues with customs if you register the box as a business rather than as an individual. It's much more routine for businesses to have packages sent to them from other countries compared to residences.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
You can buy it from Czech Republic which would get to you quite close. I bought it from a czech seller (I'm Czech tho) and it went smoothly

torimandy

torimandy

Fear is the mind killer
Aug 3, 2020
If you go to the scams page, you will find most suppliers are doing a blackmail scam. I have yet to find 1 legitimate supplier even on the dark web. Anonymous is not very anonymous when you give your address to ship to. Be careful

N

noname223

Archangel
Aug 18, 2020
Thanks a lot for this advice. Scammers try to profit from the suffering of desperate people. Can I trust the sellers on E?

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
U gotta always look on the reviews and do some research. Sometimes people Will talk about certain sellers on Reddit or something

J

JB1999

Jun 11, 2020
I don't think there are many scammers selling SN. N maybe, but SN is a very common and relatively inexpensive food additive so no point in people trying to scam over it. (it could just be that I got lucky in my look for SN though, who knows)

I got my SN from a Ukranian seller on the US based crafting website. Had no issues with it being delivered to Canada, and it was packaged fairly innocuously. Maybe look over there?

Reactions: a.h and Alec
torimandy

torimandy

Fear is the mind killer
Aug 3, 2020
I don't think there are many scammers selling SN. N maybe, but SN is a very common and relatively inexpensive food additive so no point in people trying to scam over it. (it could just be that I got lucky in my look for SN though, who knows)

I got my SN from a Ukranian seller on the US based crafting website. Had no issues with it being delivered to Canada, and it was packaged fairly innocuously. Maybe look over there?
Just a second. You are still here so??????? Again the scams thread lays out how they perpetrate a blackmail scam buy threatening to tell the local authorities what you are trying to get. I am hoping that there are real medical professionals on the board who can source real things. That's why I am here.

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I am not there yet, and not sure when the time is going to come for me? I would like to know the questions' answer.

J

JB1999

Jun 11, 2020
Just a second. You are still here so??????? Again the scams thread lays out how they perpetrate a blackmail scam buy threatening to tell the local authorities what you are trying to get. I am hoping that there are real medical professionals on the board who can source real things. That's why I am here.

Yeah, I am still here... so what? Never said I ingested my SN yet. Try checking back next friday when I do bud.
Again, I am talking about SODIUM NITRITE, not NEMBUTAL. There is a MASSIVE difference between them. Nembutal is an illicit barbituate. It is exceedingly hard to source and chances are very high that you will be scammed. SODIUM NITRITE is a VERY COMMON, AND INEXPENSIVE food additive that is not worth trying to scam over. It can be bought at many places all over the internet because it is not a drug like nembutal.

Search the website. There are MANY here, myself included who have obtained SODIUM NITRITE very easily as it is not a controlled substance in many places.

• Hugs
Reactions: Breadbfra and torimandy
S

suzylou

Mar 10, 2020
If you go to the scams page, you will find most suppliers are doing a blackmail scam. I have yet to find 1 legitimate supplier even on the dark web. Anonymous is not very anonymous when you give your address to ship to. Be careful

wait- what? there are quite a few legitimate suppliers on the normal internet to begin with.... not sure what country youre in but i just searched and the source i bought SN from is still selling and is very easy to find/is legitimate

Zorya

Zorya

Aug 21, 2020
Where can I buy SN anonymous? I would not prefer the dark net. SN is illegal in my homecountry how can i prevent getting a punishment? Ordering it anonymous to my house. And if i get caught pretending that i did not buy it?
Of course these are all rhetorical questions asked for a friend of mine.

Hey, if you're in Europe there are several options. I got my SN this way, ordering online.