• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Scribbilamarks

"Life is a gift" Well can I return it?
Sep 12, 2023
Considering using SN as a method, does anyone know where I could buy it in Europe?

OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
Use the search bar

Upvote 0
S

Scribbilamarks

Sep 12, 2023
Use the search bar
I did see that, but it didn't actually have anything I could use; the supliers don't really ship to where I live and the other reply was just to PM the person, so I thought it would be acceptible to ask again

Reactions: noname123
Upvote 0
KillMeh

KillMeh

Sep 13, 2023
I'd like to be pmed a source as well, ty in advance xD <3
Be cool to know which ones people ordered from and got the stuff

Upvote 0
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
I did see that, but it didn't actually have anything I could use; the polish supliers don't really ship to where I live and the other reply was just to PM the person, so I thought it would be acceptible to ask again
No problem, as with each thread on SN sources, you often need to have a certain number of messages for other older members to provide you with "lesser known" sources. Too many sources were closed because people weren't paying attention. If you are unable to find another source, you can find out about organizations that offer to receive packages and reship them elsewhere (I forgot the name, I think BeFree did a thread on it).

edit: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sodium-nitrite.130921/
You can try to ask but the purity isn't tested

Last edited:
Upvote 0
S

Scribbilamarks

Sep 12, 2023
No problem, as with each thread on SN sources, you often need to have a certain number of messages for other older members to provide you with "lesser known" sources. Too many sources were closed because people weren't paying attention. If you are unable to find another source, you can find out about organizations that offer to receive packages and reship them elsewhere (I forgot the name, I think BeFree did a thread on it).

edit: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sodium-nitrite.130921/
You can try to ask but the purity isn't tested
Thanks!

Upvote 0