• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Bob_Luman

Student
Feb 19, 2020
I downloaded the PPH Dec 2019 as a PDF, but as you may already be aware in image format that cuts out the ability to play the videos in each section. I've heard the PPH is a great resource to better understanding methods and prevent misunderstanding and failures.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/resource-compilation.3/

Scroll to 'Peaceful Pill Handbook Videos'.

Reactions: Bob_Luman
pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
The PPEH in its original form is formatted in such a way that it's a read-only document only viewable on the Exit International site by registered paying members. Normally it can't be saved/downloaded in any manner except - I think - to print it on physical paper.

The various versions of the PPEH available here have been electronically converted to PDF one page at a time by SS members using different software programs. During the conversion process all active links within the PPEH to videos, outside websites, etc. are lost.

Last edited:
Reactions: autumnal and lifeisbutadream