Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
I'm just waiting for my materials for my desired method. If it doesn't arrive then I have other, less favorable methods planned out.

• Hugs
Reactions: Alec
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
I'm al set for SN, just waiting for the moment honestly I'm not sure exactly what I'm waiting for maybe I'm just trying to drag this out.
I've had my SN, Antiemetics and Antacid for about a year now. Been giving things another chance. But recently things have taken a definite downturn and I think I'm nearing the end of the road.
I'm starting to plan the best time to start the 48 hour regimen and it would then give me about 2 to 3 days before I'd be missed. So hopefully I'd be long gone before I was found.
Funny, I have my SN and antiemetics for almost a year now too, I've been giving things another chance but things don't seem to change. Sending you the biggest hug, I truly with you all the best and everything you are looking for!❤️

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: bluesky1972-2019 and Sinai Silence
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Have SN, but am uncomfortable with the method. Currently obtaining materials for another method.
What makes you uncomfortable with the sn?
I'm a bit unsure too, as before I joined this site I'd never heard of it to ctb, so it all seems too new and untested (unlike partial or gun etc).

harkovv

harkovv

Everybody's different. Everybody's special. TCS.
Jul 14, 2020
I have a method, i found the best place, i sorted out all things i wanted to, i sold all my things, i even have a partner to ctb with from this forum. Just waiting for my day, a month to go.

not4us

not4us

Experienced
Sep 21, 2019
Gave life another chance but meanwhile got my SN and antiemetic is on the way

miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
Waiting for the moment im truly ready

• Hugs
Reactions: Sinai Silence
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
I'm ready. I need my SN, I need to write emails and de-clutter but I'm painfully ready now.

• Hugs
Reactions: rt1989526 and Sinai Silence
This_sux ✓

This_sux ✓

Forever alone
Aug 6, 2020
No. I'm not going to commit suicide but I appreciate all these comments.

GonnaGoBye

GonnaGoBye

Will die soon
Jun 30, 2020
Waiting stage. It'll be over very soon

Reactions: miguel6565
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i've decided on the night-night method, but i'm still in the research phase. i have everything else (location, note/letter, time) planned out, though.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Waiting stage. Long waiting stage....

Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
Just trying to decide what to pack for the journey before I pack and then go. My ticket does have a solid date yet but I'm going to be ready when that changes.

• Hugs
Lone_Gray_Wolf

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Fate plays chess with 2 queens
Aug 21, 2020
I'm at self-sabotagging phase. Waiting to see if I get depressed again and end it all before this cycle continues and stop feeling sorry for everything.

• Aww..
Reactions: miguel6565 and Sinai Silence
D

draw a circle

out.
Apr 10, 2020
Got the method, got the place, but hasn't had the actual rope to do full hanging. Wrote a few letters too, and feels like now's the time. Ashamed to admit I don't know where to get a decent rope that's not online and can't really go anywhere by myself (don't have a vehicle and have a nosy family). For some reason wishing that something drastic will happen

• Hugs
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I want to die badly but I'm not sure how I can do it that will actually work. I've tried partial a few times. Don't seem to pass out :/ might order N when I get the money

• Hugs
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Stuck at the side of a road.

• Hugs