• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AQUA

AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
I'm planning to ctb mid-yearish with co (tent) and I am horrified over the chance i might choose a bad place to do it (i.e. not allowed to use BBQ or horrible views at the campsite). any suggestions? thx:heart:

Also is smokeless charcoal any good?

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Sorry nobody has replied yet. Lake district is very scenic

Reactions: AQUA
H

heraclitus

Student
May 22, 2020
Beachy Head. Scenic, good birdwatching and famous as a CTB destination. There's an idea - CTB holidays......the trip of a lifetime :))

Reactions: BluesRunTheGame, Adamsnolife and AQUA
AQUA

AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
Beachy Head. Scenic, good birdwatching and famous as a CTB destination. There's an idea - CTB holidays......the trip of a lifetime :))
I'm DYING to see this XD

Reactions: heraclitus and BluesRunTheGame
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
You could pitch a tent and then use the charcoal method at the Beachy Head cliff edge and then once you're asleep you can sort of roll out of the tent and fall off the cliff. Certain death! ;p

Reactions: stevieu, heraclitus and Adamsnolife
AQUA

AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
You could pitch a tent and then use the charcoal method at the Beachy Head cliff edge and then once you're asleep you can sort of roll out of the tent and fall off the cliff. Certain death! ;p
That sounds like if SS (sanctioned suicide) did a cover of "10 in a bed" nursery rhyme lmao

Reactions: stevieu, Pookie and mirko
S

Scotty

Student
Dec 26, 2020
This sounds like a good topic for a book by Bill Bryson.

Reactions: Tree frog and AQUA