oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
Where am I stuck in life? Neither do I die nor do I live. Why were we hand picked to suffer like this? Why couldn't we have a normal life?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: namemanthedeadman, Notcutoutforlife, TheDevilsAngel and 2 others
sadbunny

sadbunny

Experienced
Jun 7, 2019
I blame myself

• Hugs
Reactions: namemanthedeadman, Notcutoutforlife and Circles
InkBlot

InkBlot

What Do You See?
Sep 17, 2018
Normal is overrated. How old are you mate?

Reactions: Notcutoutforlife, Circles, Halo13 and 1 other person
oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
28. Probably gonna spend 28 more years just like this. But I've been severely depressed since November last year.

• Hugs
Reactions: Notcutoutforlife, Sunset Limited and Circles
sadbunny

sadbunny

Experienced
Jun 7, 2019
I see that u are trying to help but nothing is over rated about peace happiness and contentment

Reactions: Circles and pole
InkBlot

InkBlot

What Do You See?
Sep 17, 2018
28. Probably gonna spend 28 more years just like this. But I've been severely depressed since November last year.

I'm 27, I feel you there. Ill never advocate for giving up until youve expended your options.

Life is as it is. We cannot control it, only ourselves.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, Circles and DoneWithThis
oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
I see that u are trying to help but nothing is over rated about peace happiness and contentment
True. I get so jealous when I see people around living their best lives. Nonetheless they are healthy. I don't know about mental health. But physically they are. They don't have an illness. They are not bound to anything.
I'm 27, I feel you there. Ill never advocate for giving up until youve expended your options.

Life is as it is. We cannot control it, only ourselves.
Easier said than done.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and Circles
sadbunny

sadbunny

Experienced
Jun 7, 2019
True. I get so jealous when I see people around living their best lives. Nonetheless they are healthy. I don't know about mental health. But physically they are. They don't have an illness. They are not bound to anything.

Here's a popular saying: "Where the mind goes, the body follows"

Reactions: Circles
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019

Easier said than done.

Yet. A person you see on the street living walking around in good physical health could get hit by a car the next day, or die in a plane crash, or be diagnosed with cancer, etc. None of us get out of this world in one piece. Some of us have our physical health longer than others, but that's it.

Reactions: Circles and DoneWithThis
oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
Yet. A person you see on the street living walking around in good physical health could get hit by a car the next day, or die in a plane crash, or be diagnosed with cancer, etc. None of us get out of this world in one piece. Some of us have our physical health longer than others, but that's it.
It's be nice if I get hit by a car or die in a plane crash. That doesn't happen either.

ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
Eh, I've come to accept there isn't a definite definition for "normal", normal is stupid, normal is crazy, normal could mean anything but in a awakened society normal means absolutely nothing

C

chimeraq

Jul 27, 2019
I blame myself
me too. i agree. you can say the childhoods fucked us but beyond a point, we could have changed. even created an almost new (though never completely new) personalities for ourselves had we had the courage. we didn't and here we are on a suicide forum.

Reactions: Notcutoutforlife and Circles
oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
Yeah I just wish I get hit by a stray bullet or get run over by a truck or never wake up from my sleep tonight. Life becomes unbearable for us. For others it's a blessing. It's a curse for us.

Reactions: Circles and chimeraq
oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
Maybe we don't deserve to suffer then.

Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
me too. i agree. you can say the childhoods fucked us but beyond a point, we could have changed. even created an almost new (though never completely new) personalities for ourselves had we had the courage. we didn't and here we are on a suicide forum.
"...and here we are on a suicide forum..."

Lololol... needed that little giggle

Reactions: chimeraq
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
How do you know that healthy person that got hit by a car, didn't deserve to get hit by the car? We should never assume that healthy people deserve to live... might be a monstor

I mean, objectively, no one really deserves anything, but it's nice that we have a system in society that at least rewards kindness to some degree.

I never said a healthy person deserved to live. All I said was that even healthy people eventually become sick at some point in their life. Some people just stay healthy longer...like actress, Betty White, for example. She's 97 and still has more energy than me. Or Betsey Johnson who is 76 and does cartwheels down the fashion runway. But overtime, even these old people with tons of energy get sick and die.

Reactions: Cloud9 and pole
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
I get what your saying... my dad was asshole walking and he lived a long time, but a man who acted like my dad and was a good man, died to early.

I'm sorry to hear that your father-like figure left too soon. :/

Reactions: Cloud9
oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
How to die. Don't want another second of this senseless suffering.

oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
I like your name...today life feels like an oxymoron to the nth degree. Sorry you want to die so badly, I don't know why, and it might sound dumb, but some people on here...through their post, I can feel a twinge of their pain...your one of them. Hope it gets better for you. At least I do have endless access to Cannabis and some days that's the only thing that gets me through the day.
58FB3797 6935 484C 9632 4EBC34576AB7
I won't do cannabis cos my mind is already this ^

Reactions: Notcutoutforlife
joshe

joshe

Wanderer
Jun 1, 2019
Am i rare for not actually blaming myself and seeing clearly the circumstances that led me to this place?

Reactions: oxymoron
oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
Am i rare for not actually blaming myself and seeing clearly the circumstances that led me to this place?
Doesn't matter, does it? We both are on the same page, wishing someone burnt the page for us, thereby ceasing the page and our senseless existences.

hejakdgiwbq

hejakdgiwbq

d e a d i n s i d e
Jul 29, 2019
It's likely that all of our desires are in reach, we just have to stretch far enough to reach them.

oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
It's likely that all of our desires are in reach, we just have to stretch far enough to reach them.
I realized the extent of the discrepancy between the life I wish I had, and the one I do have, and that everything it would take to even make it anywhere close to that far exceeded the amount of strength, effort, and will that I have remaining after being run over by this train wreck of life.