TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
When you go to classes after another night of drinking and self harm urges, having to deal with insufferable people and do over 20 pages of homework in class while knowing you will fail most subjects this year, while also paying attention to the class, but also thinking to give up and sometimes being reminded how you became an adult during a crisis and you couldn't find a job at all during the summer because the employers don't even bother to look at your CV and you feel like you'll never find a job even if this is needed for survival, in the end realizing you have absolutely no future:

Wojak

• Hugs
Reactions: toseeyousmile, Manaaja, ghost_ and 1 other person
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
Times are rough huh

Reactions: toseeyousmile, Beeper, Manaaja and 1 other person
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
Take online classes instead.

Cheat your way to victory.

CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
I don't know wym.
asynchronus classes means you don't have to do a video call or anything, you're just given the material and you do it on your own basically.

If your college offers them I would take them. I actually find I learn a lot better studying alone rather than a classroom setting regardless.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
asynchronus classes means you don't have to do a video call or anything, you're just given the material and you do it on your own basically.

If your college offers them I would take them. I actually find I learn a lot better studying alone rather than a classroom setting regardless.
Nope, they aren't asynchronous.