• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
Oh man just holding SN in my hands gave me a surreal feeling. Wonder what going through it will feel like.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Oh man just holding SN in my hands gave me a surreal feeling. Wonder what going through it will feel like.
How long does it take after drinking? My si wouldn't allow me to just lie in bed whistling to myself.

Reactions: issyishere
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
My latest attempt was impulsive and out of desperation. I didn't quite feel in control, but I felt calmer as I closed my eyes waiting to go. Both a blessing and a curse I got caught. I would have been in a hell of a lot of pain had I not been, probably wouldn't have been successful either.

I'm more so shocked at myself I was stupid enough to try without a plan again...

issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
How long does it take after drinking? My si wouldn't allow me to just lie in bed whistling to myself.
First of all, I don't like using moonicides report because she held a special place in my heart but when I read her log it appeared to be 20 minutes till she went unconscious and then around 40 when breathing ceased. I almost think that might be a pro of SN because if you genuinely believe there's no hope I don't think SI can save you. Poor moon had no hope that she could solve her issues because she never mentioned calling an ambulance even after she threw up. If your SI kicks in, no worries that just means that your brain believes solutions may exist for your issues that you have not tried yet. (: