N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I currently have a strong desire for a partner. But I tend to get psychotic symptoms when I approach women. So everything fails pretty quickly. I tend to search for someone who fights with her own demons. The first woman I texted had schizophrenia and a personality disorder. We had a very strong connection but the ending was a disaster. We had no relationship though. I met the second woman during a manic episodes. And I think many people perceived me as charismatic to that time. She had PTSD. We almost had a relationship. My pathologies ruined everything. So being in a manic episode is not the solution for finding a partner. I have met two women in clinics. I had a crush on one of the them. But my psychotic symptoms ruined everything. I think when she questioned my sanity it was all over. The other very good looking woman had a crush on me. Though she was very heavy into drugs and I did not like that.

I trained my social skills to be more attractive. I think I had some success. Though I tend to extreme overthinking and overanalyzing when I meet people who make me insecure. It is so frustrating to realize that your pathologies ruin everything. It ruins my hope that one day I might find a partner. I think having problems with sanity is probably extremely unattractive. I could imagine the women cannot take me serious and rather see me as a child. Especially when they have no experiences with mental illness.

I ruminate way too much about my crush in college. She has problems too. I think some of my behaviors were perceived as weird by her. But I think she liked that I showed interest for her. I am a total mess when I approach women due to overthinking. Without the advices of my friends I do very counterproductive things. I went too much on the offense I guess. I have one idea how to approach her. It is very defensive and the opposite of intrusive. I could imagine she considers me a weirdo now. However she seemed to like my approach of her because it boosted her self-confidence.

I don't know exactly what she thinks about me. Honestly I barely have any clue. Most of it only happened in my brain. Lol. Yeah I will die lonely. It is so hopeless.
We barely had interactions and I am already overthinking it to an (literally) insane level. I might have such issues but trust me it still hurts to an extreme level to be like this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and The anhedonic one
highjumping

highjumping

Outcast
May 30, 2023
I have bpd and depend a lot on the love of people. I am currently single so 80% of the symptoms disappear basically so i think i am ready for love but as soon as i get into a relationship i hurt people and myself. i hate being alone but i hate being with people, i wish someone could love me but i feel like i'm too far gone, i don't know if people like us can be truly loved. i wish you luck.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, noname223 and The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
I have borderline personality disorder, clinical depression and generalized anxiety disorder.
I met a bipolar autistic woman at a group therapy session.
We went out a few times as friends. But like a fucktard I fell madly in love with her.
She was awesome !
But the love was unrequited.
It broke me in two.
I wish I'd never seen her.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, highjumping and noname223
highjumping

highjumping

Outcast
May 30, 2023
I have borderline personality disorder, clinical depression and generalized anxiety disorder.
I met a bipolar autistic woman at a group therapy session.
We went out a few times as friends. But like a fucktard I fell madly in love with her: She was awesome !
But the love was unrequited.
It broke me in two.
I wish I'd never seen her.
we bpd people fall in love so easily, it hurts so badly, currently in a similar situation again

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
sombie

sombie

Oct 25, 2023
I had a similar thing happen to me but I was the one who broke it off because I knew she wouldn't like the real me,I still love her but don't want to contact her out of a fear of the same thing happening all over again.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and noname223