Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
A cold bottle of soda, and that initial pop comes out followed by a load of cool vapor. That is pretty satisfying ngl

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, ocd is bad, Brick In The Wall and 3 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
ngl i dont understand this whole "satisfying" and "cringy" thing. nothing seems "satisfying" to me. those videos are nothing more then something to entertain my eyes but dont satisfy me. and i dont really find anything cringy except for one thing that i dont remember right now. the whole concept just doesnt make sense to me for the most part

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
ngl i dont understand this whole "satisfying" and "cringy" thing. nothing seems "satisfying" to me. those videos are nothing more then something to entertain my eyes but dont satisfy me. and i dont really find anything cringy except for one thing that i dont remember right now. the whole concept just doesnt make sense to me for the most part
I partially feel like that because I am depressed and everything seems bland to me, but another part of my brain is like "bubble wrap go pop haha"

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Not as satisfying as a bottle of beer! Or his other five friends!

• Love
Reactions: XYZ, Deleted member 4993, Brick In The Wall and 2 others
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
I drink caffeine probably more than I should... but the big boy Monster's make a nice pop sound followed by some vapor that you get to blow away :)

Tip: Keep the plastic on when twisting so it's even poppier!

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I drink caffeine probably more than I should... but the big boy Monster's make a nice pop sound followed by some vapor that you get to blow away :)

Tip: Keep the plastic on when twisting so it's even poppier!
I love those things too. The pop is so loud that I use it to scare the shit outa people :))

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Blue LIPS
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
I love those things too. The pop is so loud that I use it to scare the shit outa people :))

Haha glad I'm not the only one! Makes it easier to open and no having to find the shitty perforated strip on the plastic!

Another tip: Don't open it in a car you aren't driving lol.

• Hugs
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Haha glad I'm not the only one! Makes it easier to open and no having to find the shitty perforated strip on the plastic!

Another tip: Don't open it in a car you aren't driving lol.
Solid advice lol. You gave me a craving and I had to stop on the way back! I didn't have anyone to scare with the obnoxious pop this time though :notsure:

20200818 223819

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Blue LIPS
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
Solid advice lol. You gave me a craving and I had to stop on the way back! I didn't have anyone to scare with the obnoxious pop this time though :notsure:

View attachment 42213

Damn /: should've at least found a stray dog.

Maybe Monster will send me some of the profits off of that drink though, you're welcome Mr. MonsterDrinkDude! Oh Coca-Cola owns them lol.

• Hugs
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
When I quit alcohol years ago I stupidly replaced it with Monster. Turns out you can get away with four cans of beer easier than four cans of Monster. I did get to sleep but woke up with heart palpitations. What a plonker.