LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
It is when you know deep in your heart that no woman will ever love you (if you're attracted to women, of course)? That you know that you will only rot in your basement till death? That you will never experience any sensual release through sex with a hot woman?

And I also want to say, that I don't understand men who have a gf or wife, and they want to CTB just because they are bored. If I had a woman who would have wanted me and liked me, I would never consider CTB. For me, CTB is a necessary escape from the bitter reality of perpetual loneliness, which will otherwise "never end".

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: suicidesheep31, death137, nopointofliving and 5 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
It'd just become mundane after a while like everything else, this is common knowledge.

• Love
Reactions: 2Min2Midnight, OpheliasFlowers, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 4 others
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
when i became an adolescent, i already knew that i will never get sex/gf

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Rolliewoo, Yasuke and LenkaX
Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
It's not over, it never began

Reactions: LONE WOLF., death137, pthnrdnojvsc and 6 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Sometimes, we think that that we don't have is the answer to be happy.

Some people want money. others love and some others things such as fame.

Love can be awesome.
Money can give you lots of happiness.
Fame could be interesting.

However, none of those could prevent from ctb.

My reasons for wanting to leave this world are facts such as finding this life and this universe pointless. I hate to be just an ape on a blue rock! (I love saying these words haha).

Anyway, love is not impossible to get. No matter how ugly, ill, poor and so on you are. I know it because I uused to have some friends who were not considered beautiful and popular by the society standards at all and they found love anyway.

• Hugs
Reactions: russlinjimmies, KiloCharlieBravo, TicoDK and 6 others
LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020

Love can be awesome.

My reasons for wanting to leave this world are facts such as finding this life and this universe pointless. I hate to be just an ape on a blue rock! (I love saying these words haha).

Anyway, love is not impossible to get. No matter how ugly, ill, poor and so on you are. I know it because I uused to have some friends who were not considered beautiful and popular by the society standards at all and they found love anyway.
I don't know. Money on its own are useless, fame too. All that that naturally matters is to find a quality mate(s) to procreate with. This is just nature. If you had enough sex with lots of hot women, you wouldn't think about being just an ape on a blue rock. Sorry if this sounds rude, but it's true.

Men like me, who don't get any validation or anything else from women become very bitter. What can be done in this situation? Nothing but rotting in front of a computer screen all the day long or committing suicide.

And I don't agree that anyone can get love, no matter how ugly he is. 50 years ago maybe, if you were for example a well educated professional in some field, you got respect from people and some women found it attractive but now it's 2021 and no women want to date a bad looking guy, including young women and even milfs.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: TicoDK, Rolliewoo, Yasuke and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I don't know. Money on its own are useless, fame too. All that that naturally matters is to find a quality mate(s) to procreate with. This is just nature. If you had enough sex with lots of hot women, you wouldn't think about being just an ape on a blue rock. Sorry if this sounds rude, but it's true.
I'm gay & I've had plenty of sex with guys, some of whom were pretty hot & even loved me & wanted a serious relationship, but I've always been depressed. I've been told I'm handsome & really funny a thousand times, but I've always hated myself. Sex can't cure you of anything if you don't like yourself, it's just a pleasant distraction. Nothing & nobody can help you if you hate yourself. Self-acceptance/self-compassion is the only thing that matters. It sounds like trite hippy bullshit, but it's true. Too bad it's incredibly hard to love yourself if you were treated like shit as a kid or you have a mental illness.

• Love
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, suicidesheep31, Lucifer'sRight and 7 others
Y

Yasuke

Jan 29, 2020
I'm gay & I've had plenty of sex with guys, some of whom were pretty hot & even loved me & wanted a serious relationship, but I've always been depressed. I've been told I'm handsome & really funny a thousand times, but I've always hated myself. Sex can't cure you of anything if you don't like yourself, it's just a pleasant distraction. Nothing & nobody can help you if you hate yourself. Self-acceptance/self-compassion is the only thing that matters. It sounds like trite hippy bullshit, but it's true. Too bad it's incredibly hard to love yourself if you were treated like shit as a kid or you have a mental illness.
This is really easy to say when you don't have a problem attracting people.
It is when you know deep in your heart that no woman will ever love you (if you're attracted to women, of course)? That you know that you will only rot in your basement till death? That you will never experience any sensual release through sex with a hot woman?

And I also want to say, that I don't understand men who have a gf or wife, and they want to CTB just because they are bored. If I had a woman who would have wanted me and liked me, I would never consider CTB. For me, CTB is a necessary escape from the bitter reality of perpetual loneliness, which will otherwise "never end".
People will see this as peripheral only because they have obtained it and satisfied their needs. But what it boils down to is the hopelessness and powerlessness that it bears. Its over when you've looked at everything in life categorically and realize you're doomed. Suffering is greater/worse than the good.

Last edited:
Reactions: yive and Mistake of Nature
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
This is really easy to say when you don't have a problem attracting people.
I know that "unattractive" people don't believe that an "attractive" person could ever be as miserable as them. Broken people come in all shapes & sizes... K. Cobain was handsome, very intelligent, unbelievably original & creative & incredibly lucky in the sense that he became a huge star, but he still hated himself & suffered so much that he felt he had to ctb...

Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, WatermelonMel, Beachedwhale and 1 other person
B

Beachedwhale

Mage
Mar 3, 2021
Have you considered lifting weights?

• Yay!
Reactions: aWishNotTrue
LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
I know that "unattractive" people don't believe that an "attractive" person could ever be as miserable as them. Broken people come in all shapes & sizes... K. Cobain was handsome, very intelligent, unbelievably original & creative & incredibly lucky in the sense that he became a huge star, but he still hated himself & suffered so much that he felt he had to ctb...
I don't believe that Cobain committed a suicide. He had a perfect life. It was probably murder.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
I don't believe that Cobain committed a suicide. He had a perfect life. It was probably murder.
Sure, he had a perfect life. Perfect parents, perfect physical & mental health & a perfect wife. He was just pretending to be miserable because that's the best strategy to become successful & respected in the US :))

Reactions: demuic
LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
Sure, he had a perfect life. Perfect parents, perfect physical & mental health & a perfect wife. He was just pretending to be miserable because that's the best strategy to become successful & respected in the US :))
Sorry, I don't know anything about him, but it's unfortunately not possible to not have seen thousands of images of famous people. On these images, he looks happy to me and he was wealthy and famous and had wife and children. No, it couldn't have been sucide!

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, RedHarlequin and demuic
Mistake of Nature

Mistake of Nature

A shadow suspended on dust
Mar 30, 2020
Most of us unattractive people recognize that attractive people can also be miserable and suicidal, but their suffering does not stem from their ugliness as ours does.

To be objectively ugly in a profoundly shallow society that is hyper-focused on looks is a type of hell that is difficult to imagine for those not mired in it, and to make matters worse, we often have to deal with the denial or minimization of our appearance-based suffering.

Reactions: Élégie, death137, killedbypsychiatry and 3 others
WatermelonMel

WatermelonMel

Melon Master
Aug 19, 2019
On these images, he looks happy to me and he was wealthy and famous and had wife and children. No, it couldn't have been sucide!

That doesn't mean they were mentally ok or happy on the inside, everyone appears differently on the outside

Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, RedHarlequin, demuic and 1 other person
LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
That doesn't mean they were mentally ok or happy on the inside, everyone appears differently on the outside
Do you think so? The last 17 years I feel like shit and I look as shit as well. My fury, frenzy, and dissatisfaction are extremely visible, or even augmented on all photos that I have. K. Cobain looks cool and OK on all his photos, but as I know, he killed himself in his 20's. Maybe if he waited till 40 like me or some others, he would look severely depressed too...

Rolliewoo

Rolliewoo

Mar 14, 2021
Absolutely 100% agree with this, resonates with me deeply

• Love
Reactions: motel rooms
Y

Yasuke

Jan 29, 2020
So in a way he was unlucky but still lucky. I can see why he would kill himself based on his condition but his life would have been even worse without the fame, success and love he had.

ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
Most of us unattractive people recognize that attractive people can also be miserable and suicidal, but their suffering does not stem from their ugliness as ours does.

To be objectively ugly in a profoundly shallow society that is hyper-focused on looks is a type of hell that is difficult to imagine for those not mired in it, and to make matters worse, we often have to deal with the denial or minimization of our appearance-based suffering.
Exactly! I wretch if I see my reflection in anything. I physically cannot stomach the sight of myself, and when I have to go out to work and know others are seeing me... it's pure torture. I also have a ruined mouth and will never be able to smile at the age of 26, so that also kinda fucks with ya ya know?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Élégie, quiet.rabbit and 2 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Sometimes it's enough to see, even you don't know him as much as you think.
But you know his story better than me even though you literally said you don't know anything about him...

nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
I feel the same ... but I don't think having the one would prevent me from CTB. Now, I think as I'm suicidal, I shouldn't be in any kind relation.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
This is turning into a silly & completely unnecessary contest. What does it matter what a person's anguish stems from if their suffering is unbearable? Do you think your life wouldn't be hell if you were an attractive person who was physically & sexually abused by their father all through their childhood? :nomouth:

Y

Yasuke

Jan 29, 2020
This is turning into a silly & completely unnecessary contest. What does it matter what a person's anguish stems from if their suffering is unbearable? Do you think your life wouldn't be hell if you were an attractive person who was physically & sexually abused by their father all through their childhood? :nomouth:
It doesn't really matter except for the individual suffering and what he considers anguish. But the reality is you can never understand someone's pain unless you go through it so yeah it could work vice versa. Thing is for me personally and I'm being honest I wouldn't take a rich person's problem or attractive people's problem all that seriously as that get what I desire the most. Girls too that complain about dating, loneliness love when they control the dating market have boyfriend's, have sex despite of that. Its really hard to be on the bottom totem of the pole and see people complain about suffering or pain that are privileged.

Like I already feel like they have been compensating and compensated enough often and yes in that case it doesn't but still you don't know what it's like to not be desired either.

I'm not someone that's gonna go around invalidating people's pain but when it's people that are going around mocking, belittling, and not taking your pain serious or trivial in this world you probably should feel some type of way about that.

But what he's saying is most people dont understand what the pain of being undesirable and impotent entails. Most people take it for granted because it just comes naturally to them while people like us are left to be mocked, humiliated, frustrated,gaslighted further deepening the pain. Of course literally nobody cares about the plight and the plight of men in general

• Love
Reactions: Mistake of Nature and Dead Meat
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
I'm not someone that's gonna go around invalidating people's pain
Let's just agree that it's cruel & ignorant to go around invalidating suicidal people's pain, no matter what its causes are

• Love
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, Élégie, aWishNotTrue and 1 other person
KiloCharlieBravo

KiloCharlieBravo

May 4, 2021

Love can be awesome.

This. I always think achieving the next goal or obtaining a certain thing will make me happy, but it never does. In fact, after achieving the goal I just feel even worse because its so obvious that everything is pointless. It is actually cruel - its like a continuous chase for happiness that you can never reach. It seems the whole purpose of life is to wait to die, but we must suffer while we wait. Thats why I want to ctb, I want to skip the waiting and skip the suffering.

But the point is, you think something like getting a girlfriend or getting married will miraculously solve everything and make you happy, but it never has in my experience. It might for a short period, but the feeling always fades.

I get told that I should go visit a children's hospital or a severely disabled person so that I can learn to appreciate what I have. But I know in my heart that it wont help. I already know that I have so much to "be grateful for". But I also know that it is extremely possible for someone who is wheelchair bound to be happier than me and actually love their life. For me it just doesnt seem possible.

Nevertheless, I do sometimes think that if I didnt have such bad social anxiety that I could be happy. I remember having many friends as a child and being happy. But one day a switch just flipped in my head and since then my social skills just seem to keep declining. I am fucked up in an even more fucked up world.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I'm a short ugly subhuman. The main problem for me is not the fact that I will never be in a relationship but just being imprisoned in a disgusting body for the rest of my life. Its a nightmare and why I'm suicidal. Some ppl have said I look ok but I know they were just trying to be nice. Deformity and shortness can't be ok. I used to think my life ended about 6 years ago but I later realized it never even began.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, Weeping Garbage Can and Mistake of Nature
Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020

if i had a girlfriend we'd kill ourselves together

Reactions: yive
ExistentialEntropy

ExistentialEntropy

we all go home eventually
Jul 4, 2020
Sex with hot women is actually one of life's biggest disappointments. Sex isn't all it's cracked up to be.