M

myaccount1104

Mar 16, 2023
do you plan to leave a note when you ctb? i think i will but im not sure, im just curious about everyone elses reasons for writing or not writing one.

Reactions: sophia8947
U

user56765567

In recovery and getting help
Oct 1, 2023
I don't plan on leaving one myself because I know it would be misunderstood and cause more strife and toxic arguments within my family.

Reactions: loopdaloop, WAITING TO DIE, notahappygirl and 1 other person
Trakehner

Trakehner

Student
Apr 22, 2023
I plan on writing some sort of note mainly to request that I be cremated since I don't like the idea of rotting in the ground after I die.

Reactions: LeperGnome, sophia8947, Anon7b8 and 1 other person
zeek

zeek

omg mokocchi
Oct 18, 2023
hell nawl
probably gonna blow up a building alongside myself if thats a note

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Yeah, just a basic note.
I don't intend leaving them a novel of my life's struggles.
I've already written it for when the time comes.

GhostShell

GhostShell

Dec 5, 2023
I have recorded videos for every person that meant something to me during my life. My wife will distribute these after my death. I also have a list of wishes, for my funeral and just things in general I would like to see happen that I didn't have the chance to fulfill myself. I may always die of natural causes first due to my illness, which may have influenced the way I'm doing this.

And even though I hate living, I'm always reminded of the quote by Terry Pratchett: "A man is not dead while his name is still spoken." And it feels comforting to still exist, as a memory for other people. Without the pain. Shame I was born too early for San Junipero to be real... I wouldn't mind being just a consciousness in a machine. The suffering is the only thing I mind about existence really.

• Love
Reactions: myaccount1104 and UnwillingSavior
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
No i don't think i will. At this point I'm just waiting for some courage or impulsiveness to do it.

YouAndMe

YouAndMe

Dec 4, 2023
I want to.. but I can't find the right words to say. I wish there was an easy way to express myself without being misunderstood or taken too much to heart.

• Love
Reactions: myaccount1104
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'd write one to explain how I hated existing and how now I'm at peace, as I no longer have the ability to exist.

• Yay!
Reactions: undecided and Trakehner
L

loopdaloop

-
Apr 16, 2023
I think I have to, to make it clear to them that I'm dead and not "missing"

ripberman

ripberman

Dec 24, 2022
Absolutely, I will. There are people in my life who will blame themselves, and I want them to know that I forgive them for their mistakes.

certified_idiot

certified_idiot

No Longer Human
Dec 5, 2023
I think I will, because if I don't my mom will probably blame something else and try to have it banned or something. No, mother, Heathers: The Musical is not the reason I decided to die, I have like 7 different mental/physical illnesses that make life shit for me. I wish I was joking.

• Love
Reactions: myaccount1104
UnwillingSavior

UnwillingSavior

Mr. Self Destruct
Nov 2, 2023
Yea, to those who were closest to me. Id mainly emphasize that I'm just exercising my bodily autonomy, and try to strike through that I'm personally jusy a self-destructive person and even with all the help I could get, I'd find a way to mess it up, intentionally or not. Its just how I work, my circuitry doesn't allow me to truly improve. Therefore, I'd rather just forfeit my life to the universe and give up on my own terms.

Reactions: Nx7
BLEH:3

BLEH:3

Nov 6, 2023
of course, it's like speaking your last words to your family on your death bead.

TheShadowKing

TheShadowKing

ā‰½^- Ė• -^ā‰¼
Dec 5, 2023
I've wrote a couple before but as of right now I wouldn't leave one

G

GriffonGuard

Oct 31, 2023
Yes. There are a few people who have done a lot for me, and I feel I would at least owe them a goodbye.

notherenotnow

notherenotnow

Oct 7, 2023
I wouldnt know what to write, i guess. Im already planning to leave a big amount of money as an apology, so there is no point in me leaving a note.

turnoverover

turnoverover

~
Oct 2, 2023
no, i don't have anything to say... a suicide says enough

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
I think I will. I also think I should leave a video message. I have sometime to decide what goes in the note though.

Boller Bryant

Boller Bryant

Failed at being someone and something.
Nov 15, 2023
No, they need and must to figure it by themselves. That's what they got after blaming my problems on either lack of faith, modern generations are shit or phone. I meant, they could've asked what are my problems, but then they probably will dismiss them and blame the scapegoats once again.

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
do you plan to leave a note when you ctb? i think i will but im not sure, im just curious about everyone elses reasons for writing or not writing one.
I have thought about some basic things to write though I am becoming more tempted to leave nothing.

Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action āš°ļøāš°ļøāš°ļø
Oct 13, 2023
Personally I would never do that, id just kill myself.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Idk. most likely not except a short one bc I don't know what to say/write anyway.

G

girl2910

Jan 2, 2024
My best friend will get a note from me

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Aim and Praestat_Mori
BlackMoon

BlackMoon

Peace-seeker
Oct 30, 2023
I wrote a note for my partner yesterday. I want to write also a note for the person I really love but it's complicated, I don't know if I should reveal my feelings for them or keep them with me in the tomb. I'm hesitant.

Nofxfan

Nofxfan

Jan 6, 2024
I will leave a note telling them what to do with my stuff, I don't care what they do with my body as I'll be gone

Aim

Aim

šŸ¤
Sep 12, 2023
I don't have that much contact with my fam. But I chose to send them an email explaining why and also alot about more practical stuff. I still feel like an ass for telling them, but I felt the need to get it out of the way and to explain. They are not normal people, so I don't think it bothered them to much to be hounest. Except maybe pulling the victim card. Which is bullshit in my opinion. Ps: I have been victim of childabuse my whole life. So it kinda pisses me off when parents that abuse pull the victim card if/when their child chooses to commit suicide.