• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
I am assuming probably the 2nd worst possible outcome here where the shot misses the immediately fatal parts of the brain. Assuming I am in an isolated area late at night with anywhere from a few hours to multiple days before discovery, is it safe to assume I will eventually pass away if I receive no medical care? I have heard that brain swelling could prevent death by blood loss, but will I die anyways just from the trauma if I am not found for some time (assuming room temperature and no other factors)?

I have also been planning on doing it outside in a t-shirt while soaked in water at an ambient temperature of somewhere between -20 to 5 degrees (Fahrenheit). Is it reasonable to assume that after I accidentally shoot myself in a not instantly fatal manner that I could expect to pass out? (and then die of hypothermia within 2-3 hours)

Thank you for your kind advice

Reactions: thegrey