angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
When should be the last meal you have before taking anti emetic and N .i know a light snack is ok an hour before the anti- emetic ?
but should you be fastingr prior to the light snack , and if so for how long ? I like my my food .plus what about tea when should you have your last cup tea or that .Any info appreciated .thanks in advance

Reactions: watchingthewheels
goldenrods

goldenrods

your angel
Dec 27, 2019
8 hours should be enough. depends on your metabolism. however long it takes for you to get a completely empty stomach

angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
There is enough on that subject on internet and here just search it.

I have looked around the internet etc .and didnt find anything to say when you should last eat prior to the light snack,
or whether you have to cease fluids eg tea as well at same time . plenty info about fasting before sn but not so much about N ,well i havent found the answer to what im asking so far anyway .thanks

Last edited:
B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
I have looked around the internet etc .and didnt find anything to say when you should last eat prior to the light snack,
or whether you have to cease fluids eg tea as well at same time . plenty info about fasting before sn but not so much about N ,well i havent found the answer to what im asking so far anyway .thanks

Dont eat fat or high carbs
Just crackers and water no juices.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
A half an hour before, can to take something light. A coffee or a tea and a couple of toasts.
It is better to have not the empty stomach.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I have some fasting notes in my N guide :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-protocol-regime-regimen-notes.27092/post-509449

Key points from the above would be :

If you want to go for the lower end (eg 5 hours), then eat a lighter meal before starting the fast (obviously ensure no other large meals were eaten soon before that light meal, e.g. huge meal, wait 30 minutes, light meal, 5 hour fast, is clearly no good)

During the fast you can drink water or non-acidic juices, such as :
carrot / aloe vera / cabbage juice, freshly juiced drinks made with beet / watermelon / spinach / cucumber / pear.
But drink juices in moderation, and have mainly water.

Possible tips to help with fasting (optional) :
Drinking black coffee prior to fast (but not during - see note above about caffeinated drinks)
Drinking ice cold water

e.g. An example timeline, assuming 5 hour fast

14:40 eat a light meal
15:00 begin fast.... ( drink mainly water and maybe some non-acidic juices in moderation - see above )
19:40 eat some tea and toast or something light - reduces vomiting risk
20:00 3 x 10mg meto ( = 30mg)
21:00 take N

Last edited:
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019

You are thinking to much.
Just keep it light and tea is fine or ice tea.

angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018

You are thinking to much.
Just keep it light and tea is fine or ice tea.
That link said not to eat 4-5 hours prior to anti emetics .
It also said not to have a light snack .
So many varied opinions thats the problem. Obviously you have to make decisions but just trying to be sure its the right one .
Think be easier to jump off a cliff lol .you either jump or you dont not a lot decision making there . still be hard decision though
thanks for info though ,its appreciated .
every morning i get up have tea and toast and cant force myself to take those anti emetics , im such a coward .Id give anything to be gone but worry i end up worse than i currently am if it goes wrong .

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
So many varied opinions thats the problem. Obviously you have to make decisions but just trying to be sure its the right one .
Think be easier to jump off a cliff lol .you either jump or you dont not a lot decision making there . still be hard decision though
every morning i get up have tea and toast and cant force myself to take those anti emetics , im such a coward .Id give anything to be gone but worry i end up worse than i currently am if it goes wrong .
@angie I gave you an example above, with a sample timeline.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Berlin76
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
This is the good thing about this forum you can sare your fears with others and it helps just admitting your fears etc or concerns .
:hug::hug::heart:
Appreciate all the feedback thank you everyone

Reactions: Worndown and Berlin76
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
That is not my opinion.
Literally is what say The final exit, although food is not a big deal when you are handling N.

Whatever thing you do, eat or not eat, you will go at the same place.

Reactions: DeathPurgatory
R

rookyhere

Sep 13, 2019
So can anyone advise about this?! No last meal (what we like) before taking N?