• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

paska_paska

paska_paska

A living ghost
Sep 30, 2023
I've been having some issues with coming up with a date for when I CTB. I have some scheduled plans coming up in a couple weeks, and I wouldn't want to CTB before them. There's also some relatives' birthdays soon and I wouldn't want to CTB on anyone's birthday.

But when I really start thinking about this, it starts feeling hopeless, like I won't actually have a chance to do it. Then I start thinking about what if I just do it right now, which doesn't feel too good either because of the already existing plans.

My question is: should I take everyone else into consideration when making my plans, or act completely according to my own schedule?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't think this is something that other people on here can decide for you, it's up to you, none of us are obligated to continue existing for even a second longer than we wish to, I believe that people should be able to ctb exactly when they want to.

Reactions: sorrowful
RainLover

RainLover

Just another one
Aug 9, 2023
You gotta ask yourself: "is this person's emotions important enough for me to reschedule it?" If the answer is yes, take their schedule into account when making plans. Now my advice would be to do it somewhere/sometime where nobody you know finds your body, as it would be kind of traumatic

Reactions: paska_paska
paska_paska

paska_paska

A living ghost
Sep 30, 2023
You gotta ask yourself: "is this person's emotions important enough for me to reschedule it?" If the answer is yes, take their schedule into account when making plans. Now my advice would be to do it somewhere/sometime where nobody you know finds your body, as it would be kind of traumatic
I'm thinking about the plans only because it's a trip somewhere so it's already been paid for and only I and one other person would be going, I think that the whole trip is ruined if I happen to kill myself before it. I wouldn't go either if the other person died.