Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
Spent most of my morning thinking about my death as I do, while getting my daughter ready for school. Then I see a mum I know from the school run crying as she is upset about her sons behaviour. End up having a cuppa with her and listening to her problems. This does not make me I nice person it makes me a person who sits there thinking 'do you not realise I just want to kill myself, why does no-one realise how unhappy I actually am'.
Smile and nod, smile and nod.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, TheQ22, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 5 others
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Then I see a mum I know from the school run crying as she is upset about her sons behaviour. End up having a cuppa with her and listening to her problems. This does not make me I nice person it makes me a person who sits there thinking 'do you not realise I just want to kill myself, why does no-one realise how unhappy I actually am'.
I'm sorry. You don't have to do it. You are not obligated to support strangers if you feel too low for it.
Is there anyone that you feel you can talk to about your feelings?

Reactions: Cherrypea and Deleted member 4993
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i understand the pressure of having to act "normal". but, like Nessie said, you don't have to act "normal" in certain circumstances if it's paining you this much.

however, nobody's going to know that you're hurting if you continue to act "normal". if you want people to know how you're feeling, or want support, you have to tell someone that you know you can trust with things like that.

Reactions: Cherrypea and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga