• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Apparently, suicide rates are low overall, which means a lot of people suffer through their lives by choice.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and sserafim
NekiLik

NekiLik

Feb 10, 2024
I think it is more due to ignorance and the hope that their lives could have been better if they didn't die.

Reactions: Andrew10, Deleted member 65988, onbekend and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm not sure if that's the case, I believe any kind of anger in that situation is due to selfishness.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Silent Raindrops, Ambivalent1 and 1 other person
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Reactions: Deleted member 65988
T

timetodie24

Wizard
Apr 14, 2023
I think for most people it's anger because they don't understand, most people in the world want to survive into old age, many want to live as long as possible and will do everything they can to do so. I guess for majority it's human nature to want to live so then can't comprehend why someone else would choose to die, so makes them angry someone would 'throw their life away' . Then loved ones those people who ctb get angry because they've lost someone they've cared about and they're angry because they feel they or someone else could have done something to prevent it .

Last edited:
Reactions: lifewasawillowtv, ThymeToLeave and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I'm not sure if they're jealous per se, I think that most of them have drank the hopium and copium kool-aid that keeps them happy-go-lucky despite their suffering. Some people even have a "life is suffering" mentality and believe that their suffering makes them stronger.

I think they're more angry as to how the person was so "selfish" to ctb. I think that other people expect us to live for them. I also think that most people believe that life is a gift and that we should be grateful for it, so they're angry about the fact that someone would just throw away their life, as if it meant nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 65988, Shrike, hikikomorizombie and 2 others
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I'm not sure if they're jealous per se, I think that most them have drank the hopium and copium kool-aid that keeps them happy-go-lucky despite their suffering. Some people even have a "life is suffering" mentality and believe that their suffering makes them stronger.

I think they're more angry as to how the person was so "selfish" to ctb. I think that other people expect us to live for them. I also think that most people believe that life is a gift and that we should be grateful for it, so they're angry about the fact that someone would just throw away their life, as if it meant nothing.
I get some pleasure from the idea that my death will cause anger. As they say, anger only hurts the one experiencing it.

Reactions: sserafim
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't think they're jealous. They wouldn't be jealous of something that they consider to be a tragedy. That said, I, for one, am jealous of those who kill themselves successfully as they no longer have to suffer

Reactions: Andrew10, kawaiiphantom, sserafim and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Selfishness about what?
The individual choosing to end their own existence, maybe many of them feel angry as they wanted the person to continue suffering instead.

• Wow
Reactions: Andrew10, sserafim, hikikomorizombie and 1 other person
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
The individual choosing to end their own existence, maybe many of them feel angry as they wanted the person to continue suffering instead.
Why would they want us to suffer instead assuming these people are known to us and not random people?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Why would they want us to suffer instead assuming these people are known to us and not random people?
I believe many want to force those they know to continue suffering as they don't want to deal with loss, they are just being selfish and thinking about themselves even know it's not their existence and not their decision to make.

Reactions: Andrew10, ijustwishtodie, sserafim and 2 others
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
If they're close to the person that ctb it's probably because they're in the grieving processs and angry at the person for leaving them, or angry at themselves that they didn't do more to help/stop the person :'<
Sad Scream GIF

• Aww..
Reactions: Ambivalent1
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I don't think they see it as a strong action to take. We know they don't in fact- they call us cowards for doing it. Jealousy/envy suggests they admire us. I don't get the impression pro-life people admire those who take their own lives. They don't seem to see it as a brave, victorious act.

According to them, I think you have to fight to stay alive- even if it feels pointless to you and they likely won't believe you're suffering that badly anyway- unless it's obvious.

Plus, they're angry because they were made to experience grief years, perhaps decades before they were expecting to. Parents may have never even considered the possibility their children would die first. They may also (weirdly) be feeling angry because they may feel like they are being forced to feel guilt for not doing more to help the person. Or, shame, if they in fact were part of the cause of them becoming suicidal to begin with. I've seen guilt manifest as anger before. People don't like feeling guilty.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988, Ambivalent1 and sserafim
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I don't think they see it as a strong action to take. We know they don't in fact- they call us cowards for doing it. Jealousy/envy suggests they admire us. I don't get the impression pro-life people admire those who take their own lives. They don't seem to see it as a brave, victorious act.

According to them, I think you have to fight to stay alive- even if it feels pointless to you and they likely won't believe you're suffering that badly anyway- unless it's obvious.

Plus, they're angry because they were made to experience grief years, perhaps decades before they were expecting to. Parents may have never even considered the possibility their children would die first. They may also (weirdly) be feeling angry because they may feel like they are being forced to feel guilt for not doing more to help the person. Or, shame, if they in fact were part of the cause of them becoming suicidal to begin with. I've seen guilt manifest as anger before. People don't like feeling guilty.
You're alive! Haven't seen any responses from you.

D

Deleted member 65988

Some people even have a "life is suffering" mentality and believe that their suffering makes them stronger.
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger bs
If they're close to the person that ctb it's probably because they're in the grieving processs and angry at the person for leaving them, or angry at themselves that they didn't do more to help/stop the person :'<
Sad Scream GIF
That's usually the case, there's the "what ifs" that people constantly think about with regards to what else could've been done to prevent getting to that point. After all, it seems like we owe to everyone else to stick around for whatever reasons they need us to for however long, decades even.

Like when my older brother told me the night we found out our grandmother passed, he told me that he doesn't want me or any of our two other siblings to die for 30 more years or so, unfortunately now that I have my chosen although not too great method in SN, I'm very reluctant to agree to that but that is the expectation people have on us, that we'll stick around for a while and if we leave on our own terms, it's like we chose to abandon them so that can result in anger.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Hugs
Reactions: kawaiiphantom, sserafim and Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger bs

That's usually the case, there's the "what ifs" that people constantly think about with regards to what else could've been done to prevent getting to that point.
Maybe if zamasu had just stayed good ffs, then you wouldn't be here ;)

• Yay!
wisp

wisp

Oct 19, 2023
Apparently, suicide rates are low overall, which means a lot of people suffer through their lives by choice.
False, the suicide rate is high but it is mixed with seemingly incidental type of "death" or sickness.
Such as those who press their foot on the accelerator in a car and crash into a wall smashing into it, or those who take SNS and it is seen as an illness in the majority of cases.

Only those who actually show signs of suicide, such as those who jump off the building or are found with a rope around their neck, are categorized as suicide, so the statistics on suicide are skewed

girlsboysthems

girlsboysthems

no i dont have a gun
Dec 19, 2022
Most of them are hurt, either because they didnt know and wished they could have helped or because they are in shock and not really seeing this from the suicidè*s perspective.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Most of them are hurt, either because they didnt know and wished they could have helped or because they are in shock and not really seeing this from the suicidè*s perspective.
What's their perspective?

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Don't think so. They legitimately think that it's selfish of the suicidal person, because in their minds, the angry person is the center of the world and consideration of their pain should be prioritized over the consideration of the suicidal person's pain. Suicide definitely hurts others, but what about the person who is hurting in the here and now?

Reactions: sserafim, Deleted member 65988 and Ambivalent1
girlsboysthems

girlsboysthems

no i dont have a gun
Dec 19, 2022
the suicidee's perspective is usually wanting the pain gone and taking all the measures available to achieve this. non suicidal people dont get it /:

D

Deleted member 65988

Yeah I've been gone for months
Hmm, now that I think about, you have been.
That any other solution is preferable to a life lost through ctb I suppose, that there was surely some kind of way the individual in question could've been saved IF ONLY.

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yeah I've been gone for months

I noticed too and I missed your interesting posts. You're back and on full form now.

Were you having a bash at 'recovery'? Sorry if that's intrusive. Sorry if it has faltered also. I never know whether it's good or bad to 'see' people back on here but, for what it's worth, I'm pleased to see you back. 🤗

• Love
Reactions: Ambivalent1 and Deleted member 65988
U

umopep!sdn128

Oct 8, 2023
People think bad about suicide, because a person who do it acts very selfish and meanly toward other people, especially loved ones and those who care about you, which every person has.
Can you imagine you have the right to kill your mother? If you commit suicide, you are actually doing that too, and it's even worse

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
I knew people who committed suicide before I was "suicidal", and knowing their lives, I always thought they were suffering a lot and made the best decision for them. My thoughts have always been that it's horrible to have to resort to extreme methods (one jumped from a bridge and another from a balcony). That's why I looked for the most peaceful path possible. People who call them "weak" or "selfish" are a bunch of idiot ignorants!