Nutshell

Nutshell

I’d feel better dead.
Feb 23, 2020
Are there any moments or points in your life that you wish you could go back to or relive?

I would go back to the night of the last Super Pink Moon of this year that I swam in the freshwater lake Keeper's Pond in Wales. I remember the water was cold yet so calm and still and inviting. I felt like I was swimming in luminescent, black liquid paradise. Soothed my soul and caressed my body. Nothing mattered in that moment. Just myself and nature breathing in exhilarating air into my lungs. Floating, drifting, making patterns and brush strokes with the water.
Ironic, almost a physical metaphor for my life I always view myself as just floating or drifting through life.. Outside of my body. Out of my mind.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, GrumpyFrog, greebo6 and 4 others
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
That sounds really peaceful, I like your description. I'd like to go back to a moment I spent with my grandmother. It doesn't need to be any moment in particular, any time I could spend being with her again would be comforting. She really made my childhood special, through everything else.

• Love
Reactions: death137 and Nutshell
Aurora

Aurora

Nov 1, 2020
I would relive the days when I was younger with my health and travelling. I really miss those days.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, death137, LooksAtMoonDog and 1 other person
Nutshell

Nutshell

I’d feel better dead.
Feb 23, 2020
That sounds really peaceful, I like your description. I'd like to go back to a moment I spent with my grandmother. It doesn't need to be any moment in particular, any time I could spend being with her again would be comforting. She really made my childhood special, through everything else.
My great grandfather would get really pissed and quote Winnie the Pooh, we would wet ourselves laughing. I miss those moments too.
I would relive the days when I was younger with my health and travelling. I really miss those days.
Don't blame you, I wish I could travel. Where did you go?

• Love
Reactions: botanormal and death137
LooksAtMoonDog

LooksAtMoonDog

Too Long in the Wasteland
Nov 10, 2020
Any of the times I went scuba diving in the Cayman islands or Cozumel. Swimming with iridescent fish over beautiful coral reefs then reaching the wall and seeing the ocean drop thousands of feet below you is the most awe inspiring experience ever.

I've wondered what it would be like to just go over the edge, drop the buoyancy vest, and drift ever deeper until [hopefully] nitrogen narcosis kick in and you just fade away.

• Love
Reactions: death137 and Nutshell
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I wish I never met my wife.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Disappointered, Brick In The Wall, death137 and 2 others
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I would relive the time before I was 9 and half years.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: demuic, LooksAtMoonDog, Nutshell and 1 other person
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
When I was a kid and ignorant of the way the world worked and how evil it is. Probably before age 10 or 11.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nutshell
Eternal Pessimist

Eternal Pessimist

Student
Oct 16, 2019
The summer right after I graduated from high school. I was mostly content with life and more importantly I was still able to delude myself into thinking I was headed towards a great future. I wish I could relive that summer and then die at the end of it in some accident that would give me a sudden and painless death.

• Love
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I would go back to June 12th 2018.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Nutshell
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I would relive any night out with my former friends from when I was younger. I was broke, in pain, wrapped in family drama, insecure, brokenhearted...but nothing mattered when we were all hanging out together and having fun. And we could have fun doing anything, I even recon the day we met up to clean by best friend's apartment after we trashed it and I enjoyed it more than I enjoyed anything in the last 3 pointless years of my life.

I wish I could go back in time to relieve the night when I messed it all up and ruined my most important friendship, except I'd do everything differently this time. Instead of ruining everything I will say all the right and important things, I would say how much our friendship meant to me, even if it's stupid, naive and sappy and even if everyone would laugh at me and no one would understand. I would talk to my best friend and try to understand, and if there was no good way out anyway and we'll end up never talking again after that night, I wish I'd die of a heart attack or something next morning, after spending one last night out together.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: demuic, LooksAtMoonDog, Nutshell and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Probably the birth of my two sons. Such a scary but magical experience. Nothing in my life has even come close to that.

• Love
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Probably September 24th-29th when I felt like I actually had a shot at life. Maybe I could do things over again or phrase things differently and it could have prevented what went down.

There may be other small moments here and there but I'm not sure which ones exactly.

• Love
Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
If I keep my memories: when I met my ex-friend, in October 2019.

If I don't keep my memories, and if travelling in the future is possible, once lockdown is over and my mom leaves the house again (so I can CTB).

Otherwise I wouldn't want to travel.

• Love
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
The week I spent in Mexico when I was 9. I wouldn't mind if I just stayed there forever.

• Love