• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
I read about a guy who jumped off the Golden Gate Bridge for fun. He was on a school trip. He survived with few injuries. He said hitting the water felt like being hit by a truck. That seems like a death where you just feel a lot of immediate pressure and then lights out, which doesn't seem too bad.

Reactions: Final Escape
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
I read about a guy who jumped off the Golden Gate Bridge for fun. He was on a school trip. He survived with few injuries. He said hitting the water felt like being hit by a truck. That seems like a death where you just feel a lot of immediate pressure and then lights out, which doesn't seem too bad.

If you jump from a suitable height (to reach terminal velocity, any higher would make absolutely no difference) and assuming you die on impact then you would feel nothing yes, as your brain would stop functioning before any type of sensory impulse could reach it after hitting the ground.

That's what they say anyway, falling into water is very hard to guarantee instantaneous death so I think it's safe to say there's a high risk of pain and drowning if jumping into water from any height.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
It's going to suck but only for a few moments hopefully.