TheAntidote87

TheAntidote87

I'm gonna try to nullify my life
Jul 26, 2020
I just found out today that I have a syrinx in my spinal cord. I just can't believe how fast things can change. How are doctors allowed to perform procedures without telling you the risks? I need to go ASAP. I am so beyond miserable. Going from working on starting a family and being a lawyer to having the health of a 99 year old man. I have posted about this topic a lot but today it's just too much. Does anyone else feel like the universe just singled you out and took a giant shit on your life?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: inactive, XYZ, Sinai Silence and 2 others
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Does anyone else feel like the universe just singled you out and took a giant shit on your life?
Absolutely! You're not alone in feeling that way. I'm so sorry you have to deal with this. What is your prognosis?

• Hugs
Reactions: TheAntidote87
TheAntidote87

TheAntidote87

I'm gonna try to nullify my life
Jul 26, 2020
Absolutely! You're not alone in feeling that way. I'm so sorry you have to deal with this. What is your prognosis?
Sorry that you can relate and that you're feeling this way too. It's not good because nothing you can do about a syrinx that isn't super risky. I also have stupid nerve damage in my spine. It's mess!! I hope the universe is taking it easy on you today friend

• Hugs
Reactions: Wisdom3_1-9