tranquilexpiry

tranquilexpiry

Oct 28, 2023
Where would you go to spend your last minutes before you CTB?

Myself, I believe I'd either head to the beach during the middle of the night, watch the waves a little and then down my SN or if I can get my hands on it, N. I have a couple other ideas, however don't want to bore and I'll leave you guys to it.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
On top of the highest building I can find late at night, staring down at the lights below.

Unfortunately I doubt I'd be able to get roof acess. Such is life.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, tranquilexpiry and Lookoutbelow
I

inpursuitofpeace

Jan 4, 2023
Holding and loving my pet because she brings me comfort, but I would be afraid that I would traumatize her, so nature.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, natthebrat and tranquilexpiry
S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
I would most likely die in some kind of hotel.
I want to die in a blizzard, but there's not many blizzards around here.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
TiredTurtle

TiredTurtle

Oct 29, 2023
Hopefully bed, I want it to feel like I'm just going to sleep

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Painfu.Ll.suffering
Doz

Doz

Gloom and DOOM
Aug 15, 2023
Presuming my final chosen method would allow it (though it likely won't), I'd like to die in the middle of nowhere. In the fields of wilderness, peacefully watching the sunset. A perfect symbolic representation of my lack of place in the world.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Ksmиda and tranquilexpiry
backtoearth

backtoearth

<3
Sep 9, 2023
I'd like to be deep in nature, preferably with lots of tall, old trees. That is where I feel most at peace and connected to the world

Reactions: tranquilexpiry and Praestat_Mori
IDoNotExist

IDoNotExist

Apr 28, 2023
In my bed. rather not see anyone before when I die cause people are annoying af (except the ppl on this website cause they're all so nice). Wait no, I'll probably be gaming or rereading all my favourite books and mangas, reading depressing as fanfics like I always do cause yes. I don't have a life.

Reactions: tranquilexpiry and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It'd be most likely in my bed where I'm gonna die. I could also think of a place under dark sky watching the stars and the milky way while falling asleep drifting away into eternity.

• Love
Reactions: IDoNotExist and tranquilexpiry
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If I had a reliable peaceful suicide method plan that I felt confident in, all that would matter to me is succeeding in the plans as after all soon enough existence wouldn't be my concern. I'd like to die somewhere far away from other people with no chance of them interfering.

Reactions: tranquilexpiry
ApathyToLife

ApathyToLife

Send in the clowns.
Aug 18, 2023
In my bed laying on the right side, with SN backup glasses on my nightstand in case I throw up. Earphones plugged in, listening to a calm and relaxing playlist that whispers to me that soon I'll be at peace and that soon I'll forget about this life like it was some nightmare.

Reactions: tranquilexpiry