Dec 2, 2023
Am out of here in the next days whenever I can manage to get my alone time

• Hugs
Reactions: LeperGnome
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
Early January hopefully. Got everything I need just wanting to finish some things first.

• Hugs
Reactions: edu0z, Defenestration and LeperGnome
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Between Christmas and New Year.

• Hugs
Reactions: corazon
K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
Anytime between now and christmas. I have no intention on seeing happy families get together while I sit here alone with no one to spend it with.

• Hugs
Reactions: Joarga and edu0z
starrchaoz

starrchaoz

Another six months, I'll be unknown.
Nov 24, 2023
March 13th. It's far away, but the holidays are going on right now and my brother's birthday is in February, so I don't want my passing to ruin any of that. Plus I'm still trying to figure out what method I want to use.

• Hugs
Reactions: NeedAnEscape and breezeboy
cursedcure

cursedcure

palliative care
Oct 8, 2023
jan 3rd if i can make it until then. if not it's whenever i have gotten all my affairs in order, as i have everything i need, just need to tidy up my room, leave some notes, get rid of most things to make my death as a little nuisance as it can be

A

Antoine_Roquentin

Dec 17, 2023
Depends on a certain event, but I guess in the first 3 months of next year. Still have to gather everything I need for the bus.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I don't have any plans to leave in the near future sadly, I hate how we exist in this society where suicide is cruelly made so inaccessible, if someone can access a reliable way to cease existing I see them as fortunate.

D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
I have a breathing disorder. I'm waiting for the outcome of surgery on my nose. If it works, I won't catch the bus. If it doesn't work, and my breathing disorder proves untreatable, I'll catch the bus, probably sometime in the spring next year.

• Aww..
Reactions: Aim
Centraloze

Centraloze

Nov 25, 2023
After pack lands, this week. Next week latest, gun if pack fails.

Angel of Spades

Angel of Spades

barely keeping it together
May 23, 2023
Ideally, next winter. I'd have to get my hands on a solid, secure method first. I'm in it for quite a while... but waiting one more year is nothing compared the decade of suffering I've had to go through just to get here.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I have no actual "expiry" date (or time frame) set. Depending on circumstances and how things are going on in my life I'm ready to go with my method. That's it.

O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
The title of this thread is just basically
"We are the cops and we wanna know so we can save you"

I wouldn't share any type of details like this on the internet and I recommend nobody here do it

E

eashanm

God
Feb 22, 2023

I wouldn't share any type of details like this on the internet and I recommend nobody here do it

Mate, you're paranoid.

Reactions: 4am
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Mate, you're paranoid.
Oh you didn't know the authorities are on these forums? Telling your date here is asking to be saved.
If you wanna end up a vegetable go ahead and share. And keep calling me paranoid when you can't swallow your own saliva

This is careless and stupid and I advice everyone reading this thread do not share this information because OP wanna know when others kill themselves

In my opinion op shouldn't be allowed on the forums.. reckless individual that has no regard for others welfare

Last edited:
BleakHorizon

BleakHorizon

Nov 16, 2023
27th of jan if all goes according to plan

PrincessNaomi270

PrincessNaomi270

Nov 18, 2023
I have a method that I am pretty confident in being able to work, unfortunately, knowing myself, I know that I wouldn't be able to commit to a specific date. I do feel nice and comfortable knowing that I can CTB at any time, and I may do that soon in the coming days or weeks.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020

That's fine

But what others do is non of your business unless they asked you for advice.

O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
That's fine

But what others do is non of your business unless they asked you for advice.

You're wrong.

It is my business if other people are in harms way of some meaningless morbid curiosity for someone else's death dates

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
March 13th. It's far away, but the holidays are going on right now and my brother's birthday is in February, so I don't want my passing to ruin any of that. Plus I'm still trying to figure out what method I want to use.
I'm aiming for March also, unless my health spontaneously improves (doubt).

• Hugs
Reactions: starrchaoz