• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

highjumping

highjumping

Outcast
May 30, 2023
I'm thinking about jumping from a nearby bridge soon, it's above a highway with lots of traffic so I'm pretty sure I won't survive.
However I don't know when the right time might be. It's a short walk from house but I don't want anyone from my family to know.
So should I try and sneak out at night or idk?

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
No one should make the decision for you because we aren't aware of your family situation, you are the only one who can decide what to do.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only you know when that is but anyway I wish you the best with your plans.

Aug 25, 2023
it's above a highway with lots of traffic so I'm pretty sure I won't survive.
I just don't think its fair to people travelling on that highway. Why should they get a bad memory that won't go away just so you can get away from your own bad memories?
When I thought and tried taking my life I tried to just disappear, to just rot away in a field, but I just ended up getting hunted down by police and got thrown into a psych ward for two weeks that felt like two years.
They say keep your problems to yourself, the psych ward definitely left its mark in my mind

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm thinking about jumping from a nearby bridge soon, it's above a highway with lots of traffic so I'm pretty sure I won't survive.

For jumping onto a highway with lots of traffic IT IS NEVER THE RIGHT TIME because that will involve so many innocent people and probably will cost some of them their lives!

I suggest you rethink your method thoroughly.

Last edited: