yarv

yarv

if i dont see you...
Aug 25, 2023
Hey everyone 21m, not doing too great, my girlfriend just left me a few hours ago, and I haven't been doing well. She said she doesn't have the capacity to deal with my mental health. I've wanted to CTB for a while now(almost 7 years), and always gave it another chance. When do I give up? I dont have much more fight in me

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and SVEN
outlook56

outlook56

Sep 24, 2023
When you feel like you have no hope, the choices and attempts are exhausted and the pain is increasing, this may seem like the time

Reactions: Lookoutbelow and cscott
lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
It's your choice.

Lost_my_soul

Lost_my_soul

No one will help you unless it benefits them
Sep 13, 2023
I would advise you not to CTB over a broken relation.Its not the end of the world, I would say give it some time, if things dont improve, you may do it.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
When you are ready and there are no alternates available.

yarv

yarv

if i dont see you...
Aug 25, 2023
I would advise you not to CTB over a broken relation.Its not the end of the world, I would say give it some time, if things dont improve, you may do it.
It's more than just that, dealing with a lot with school, my second time being dumped in around 6 months(first one was a 4-year relationship), I graduate in a year, I hate my major I cant spend the rest of my life doing this.

C

Cheffo

Sep 23, 2023
It's more than just that, dealing with a lot with school, my second time being dumped in around 6 months(first one was a 4-year relationship), I graduate in a year, I hate my major I cant spend the rest of my life doing this.
Couldn't you just ditch all that and try something else. Just skip town. I knew a guy who became a Buddist monk for a while. Do you have any skills? Any friends abroad? Any way to just ghost for a while?

Reactions: k1w1
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
when all other options are too out of reach by practical means on your end and the cost of continued existence has become such a severe net negative as to cause life quality to equate to agony

ImpishIndulgence

ImpishIndulgence

Sep 28, 2023
Your single and almost done with school, it seems to me like your at a pivotal moment in your life. Take a risk and see where the wind carries you.

Reactions: lita-lassi