• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ForgottenTomb

ForgottenTomb

May 26, 2023
Is there a certain point for you where you would say that your life is officially over and it is better for you to be dead? Is it a specific event for you, or a specific age, or being unhappy for x time or a specific time duration or...?

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Google Matthew's Principle/Law. I think they did it for me. Constnstly trying to do better but always getting the crap end of the stick. Not to mention things that can't be controlled (like cancer through genetics). It gets to a point where you stop trying completely (for me that's now) and you call it a day.
For me it was a gradual chip away at my mind over the years. Might be difference for others but I think people who are neurodivergent will have a similar perception and outcome.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I'd prefer to not exist no matter what, I'd always see it as better that this existence permanently disappears into nothingness. Human existence is such a horrific tragedy to me, I see no value in delaying the inevitable in this hellish and harmful existence where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer, I only wish for the absence of existence, being conscious and aware is a curse to me. More than anything I wish I never existed at all, only never existing is perfection to me. In my case suicide would simply be the way to solve what I have a true problem with which is existence itself, for me suicide is the solution to suffering.

RosesFlourish

RosesFlourish

There’s a chance I could make it
Feb 16, 2024
At least with the dementia you wouldn't cognitively know what's going on.
I wish it was that simple… the early stages suck because something is obviously wrong. It's easy to be in denial until finally getting a diagnosis from the doctor. Everything just becomes more confusing and scary as months or years go on. It's not just a light switch of peacefully forgetting everyone. Personality changes and mood swings, even violent, are common. I hate the idea of losing myself like that. But who knows, I might just die of cancer or a heart attack instead

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Didn't think about the gradual aspect. I don't know too much about apart from my grandfather but it seemed like 0 to 100 pretty quickly. Do people have different rates of the neurone activity reducing? From what I saw it was pretty swift. Is there a scale on how quick or slow it is?

atdusk

atdusk

Feb 12, 2024
Is there a certain point for you where you would say that your life is officially over and it is better for you to be dead? Is it a specific event for you, or a specific age, or being unhappy for x time or a specific time duration or...?
It's a specific time. When I returned to my home town after some years out I broke relations with almost all my friends. My life essentially ended there.

Last edited:
RosesFlourish

RosesFlourish

There’s a chance I could make it
Feb 16, 2024
Didn't think about the gradual aspect. I don't know too much about apart from my grandfather but it seemed like 0 to 100 pretty quickly. Do people have different rates of the neurone activity reducing? From what I saw it was pretty swift. Is there a scale on how quick or slow it is?
It can range anywhere from months to years depending on the type and how old someone is. Over weeks or months is known as rapidly progressive dementia. It's often categorized into 7 stages;

1. Appears normal. Changes are happening in the brain with no symptoms yet.

2. Very mild. Not much worse. Forgetfulness is brushed off as getting old.

3. Mild. Increased forgetfulness and confusion. Family may start to notice something wrong.

4. Moderate. Short term memory is worsening. Complex tasks and personal affairs become difficult. Denial and social withdrawal is common. Doctors can make a clear diagnosis here.

5. Moderately Severe. Begins forgetting major life events and begins needing help with getting dressed and cooking.

6. Severe. Forgets the names of family members. Difficulty speaking. Delusions, depression and agitation common.

7. Very severe. The end, they forget how to talk, eat, walk and eventually die. Infections of the brain are the common way to die. Since they can't eat, malnutrition is how some folks die too.

Last edited:
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Similar to what @Throwawayacc3 said. I've spent my life trying to do what is "right" and what would be "good" for people and basically just kept getting kicked in the face by life for my efforts. Now I've been kicked enough that I've just lost the will to go on.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Similar to what @Throwawayacc3 said. I've spent my life trying to do what is "right" and what would be "good" for people and basically just kept getting kicked in the face by life for my efforts. Now I've been kicked enough that I've just lost the will to go on.
Since last year I pretty much removed myself from dealing with people. Unless I have to (like for the business) but even then it's just show the property and do paperwork if needed. Absolute 0 to people. My dog gets my attention, the animals at the sanctuary and the wild birds that I feed. That's it. They do make me feel a little bit better whereas with people you can never determine what their true motive is. I'm not Charles Xavier - if I was - I would check to see who's got the fucked up perosnalities thay are going to abuse and bully people and just migraine them to death lol.

CozyTime

CozyTime

Death should be a free choice
Feb 16, 2019
I simply wish to say to those that have despite their struggles strived to do good that I am very thankful of your contributions to this world.

To struggle in ways we do and still try to be the best we can be is something the vast majority of people will never be able to understand nor fully appreciate so I wish to say: I am proud of you.

CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Suffering
Jan 8, 2024
It's coming up to my trauma anniversary on the 13th May. This is the day I'm going to end my life because this is the date my life ended two years ago. I have my SN on route and I'm going spend my last 44 days spending time with family and writing some good suicide letters and leave behind some meaningful drawings. I love the idea of death but I hate the part that I'm going to upset people. I hate upsetting people but unfortunately it's the only way to end my own suffering