• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

manwewaslonely

manwewaslonely

shrug
Jun 13, 2019
My friend attempted recently and there's birthdays until August. When is it good to go so that I won't overshadow any good events or seem like it's because of someone else? I've attempted before and been thinking about it for years so I'm more than ready to go.

Reactions: kolski
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
My friend attempted recently and there's birthdays until August. When is it good to go so that I won't overshadow any good events or seem like it's because of someone else? I've attempted before and been thinking about it for years so I'm more than ready to go.

I don't think there is any "Good" time to go as far as other people in your life are concerned. There were some things going on for me last year so I waited some. I also tried and failed. Nothing that would put me in a psych ward. I didn't get far enough. :aw:
There will always be some event happening and you will never get to "go".
I wanted to do it last fall but didn't have the guts after my first attempt.
I have been thinking about it for years … ever since I was a teen. Life did seem better for a little while but that was long ago. It's not going to get better now. :aw:

Reactions: kolski
kolski

kolski

ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs
May 27, 2019
It's hard to say what's the right time.. if you're ready, then you're ready?? I understand your situation; I've put of ctbing for years because of 'some event' always getting in the way.. Buts its your decision, take your time to consider what you think is best for you friend.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
Different for every person. I feel like i've been waiting 6-7 year for "the right time" but something always comes up.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer