ghostspace

ghostspace

ghost space, ghosts pace
Feb 10, 2020
except this feels horribly selfish. I don't care as much about the risk of getting EMS called because it's unlikely they'll find me in time and even if they did, I'd just take more SN after being discharged from suicide jail.

I wish I could die like people sometimes do of illnesses and old age, with my whole family all around. I hate that suicide is pretty much something you have to do alone, I don't want to be alone.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Huntfish34, virginiawoolf86, Good4Nothing and 9 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I'll give my perspective as a mom... That would be devastating for me. I can accept it if my kids choose suicide as adults, but I couldn't hear or watch them die. I can understand wanting to die with loved ones near by ❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Fizz, AprilsBlessings, Huntfish34 and 13 others
ghostspace

ghostspace

ghost space, ghosts pace
Feb 10, 2020
I'll give my perspective as a mom... That would be devastating for me. I can accept it if my kids choose suicide as adults, but I couldn't hear or watch them die. I can understand wanting to die with loved ones near by ❤
thank you ♡ I'll make sure her last memory with me is something really happy, then.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Good4Nothing, Stick, Worthless_nobody and 5 others
MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
Mar 15, 2020
That's the part I dislike most about suicide--generally being forced to do it alone. Either way, this will break your mom's heart. I don't think that necessarily makes it a wrong thing to do, but I do wonder if it will go as you're hoping. I usually have pretty strong opinions, but this question has me stumped.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AprilsBlessings, Huntfish34, Stick and 2 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Agree with RoseyBird, it would be nice for you but traumatic for your mum, hearing you CTB, can't you record your mum on video and you could add a special message at the end for your mum and loved one's so at least when she plays it she will know you were thinking of her during your final moments..

Cheers

Geo

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, Lost1804, Stick and 4 others
S

Sk1n1M1n

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
It may be nice for you knowing she's there on the phone but she will hear what's happening and more likely call round or the ambulance servics. Perhaps consider other options such as leaving it a week or so.
You gotta think about how she's gonna feel

Reactions: Huntfish34, Lost1804, Stick and 2 others
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I often wish I could die with loved ones especially my mom holding my hand. But I know I can't I'm afraid that will devastate her worse. She raised me she put her whole life into me and I want to put the least amount of burden on her.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, Stick, Regen and 2 others
ghostspace

ghostspace

ghost space, ghosts pace
Feb 10, 2020
That's the part I dislike most about suicide--generally being forced to do it alone. Either way, this will break your mom's heart. I don't think that necessarily makes it a wrong thing to do, but I do wonder if it will go as you're hoping. I usually have pretty strong opinions, but this question has me stumped.
I often hear people who've lost loved ones to things like this wonder if their loved one was scared in their last moments. I just want her to know that I was okay, I just fell asleep and found peace.

But Rosey is a mom and I think she has a good point. I don't want to hurt anyone any more than I already would be. I just really don't want to be alone when it happens but that's just how it has to be

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, MartyByrde, Lost1804 and 4 others
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
I often wish I could die with loved ones especially my mom holding my hand. But I know I can't I'm afraid that will devastate her worse. She raised me she put her whole life into me and I want to put the least amount of burden on her.
me too...that was me and my mom's idea as we both want to ctb. but she keeps on postponing it zzzz

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ghostspace, Worthless_nobody and Ghost2211
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
me too...that was me and my mom's idea as we both want to ctb. but she keeps on postponing it zzzz
I think I would be totally at peace if my mom would just hold me and see how peacefully I passed....but that's just a dream she wants me alive. She understands though and we have lengthy talks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Watch a video of your mom, rather than try a phone call

ghostspace

ghostspace

ghost space, ghosts pace
Feb 10, 2020
Watch a video of your mom, rather than try a phone call
that would make me too sad. it would be Past her, not Present her, you know? it wouldn't feel real

• Hugs
Reactions: AprilsBlessings and Ghost2211
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
"no matter whats the question, love is the answer" cliche yes, bit true. find courage and purpose in the love you feel for each other

• Hugs
Weightoftheworld

Weightoftheworld

Let me burn.
Apr 19, 2020
My mom was the last person my uncle called right before he committed suicide. It's haunted her ever since, she still believe in someway she should've known or could've changed something.
Please be cautious with this idea, though I love the intention of it.

Reactions: AprilsBlessings, MartyByrde, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I'm thinking of your mother as much as I'm thinking of you in that suggestion.