S

sui4

Oct 11, 2020
There are so many limited or smalk-minded people with distorted minds who assign their distortedness and dysfunction to you. I absolutely pull out my bus pass when people observe a certain behavior from you, and automatically assume something negative based on what they know about others ir even themselves. So about 30 min or so ago I had to set the record straight with soneone one here. My original post to which they responded is entitled "Up All Night". So I merely stated Up all night outside...cold outside..and how my body was shivering and teeth chattering. So the person automatically negatively asked " Did you take something?" i didn't understand what the person meant so someone else chimed in and explained the person was asking uf I had taken drugs. I was quite offended and puzzled how they got that from my post. Let's use logic here.. I say IT'S COLD OUTSIDE. Then I follow with my body is shivering and teeth chattering...clearly from the cold. Just one example if how a negative mind thinks. Also I have never partaken of anything like that...not even a drop of alcohol ever. Yes I am different..so you can't assume anything about me or anyone. Example, if someone is out for a walj ir drive at let's say 3 amish...maybe they just need to think and clear their head. Maybe they're bipolar and in up all night mania. Maybe they're headed to the store (on foot if they're carless), or maybe they like to walk ir drive at that time with minimal traffic. See, all positive. A negative mind would think the worst and depending on your gender if you're female, they think even worse. Uf someone travels a lot out of town using their own car and not asking anyone for anything, maybe they love to both drive and travel. Again, if they like night driving, it could be the less traffic thing. Some people just like being by themselves. It doesn't mean anything except that. I despuse being misjudged based on someone else's limited knowledge aka ignorance. Thoughts?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Thoughts?

Well, I think the person didn't accuse you of taking something, they asked you if you had.

I think you're offended if anyone disagrees with you or tries to participate in the discussions you start in a different way than you want them to participate, and that so far you're very unhappy with the forum. You can't change other people, and they're not doing anything against the rules to report them for, so I think you have the choice to leave if you're offended with the participation on every thread you post. It's gotta suck to feel like that. You don't have to.

Reactions: tidalwxves, Matthias_k and Deleted member 4993
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
Considering the mind boggling amount of euphemisms and weird code words being used on this website i kinda feel like it's perfectly normal people will get the wrong idea sometimes lol.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and sui4
S

sui4

Oct 11, 2020
Considering the mind boggling amount of euphemisms and weird code words being used on this website i kinda feel like it's perfectly normal people will get the wrong idea sometimes lol.
Honestly, I have only been here like 2 days I think and I had to GOOGLE ctb to learn what it us to start using it here. Everyone was using it when I came and I had never heard it before. Google it and you should understand my post.

Last edited: