fufa

fufa

I don't know what I am.
Mar 26, 2021
I resent being a fucking pack animal. Seriously, why did it have to be chimps that gained sentience, a species driven entirely by food, sex, and social status.
I hope when I CTB I'm reincarnated into a tree. No cutthroat competition, no desire for a mate, no hierarchies, no currency, no struggle for food.
Just sunlight, rain, and plenty of time. And bees. God bless bees.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Someday_Somehow32, Heartaches, FuneralCry and 8 others
whitefeather

whitefeather

Thank the gods for Death
Apr 23, 2020
"There was a time when man was a tree" Antonin Artaud

Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
It seems that plants aren't conscious though so I would guess that's impossible. But we don't have a solid theory for consciousness yet so who knows. Also I think plants are subject to the same brutalities of nature as most animals. It's just that they lack a nervous system which (apparently) blesses them with immunity to suffering.

Reactions: AE2021
fufa

fufa

I don't know what I am.
Mar 26, 2021
It seems that plants aren't conscious though so I would guess that's impossible. But we don't have a solid theory for consciousness yet so who knows. Also I think plants are subject to the same brutalities of nature as most animals. It's just that they lack a nervous system which (apparently) blesses them with immunity to suffering.
Who the fuck needs consciousness anyways? I have a pet rock and he seems to be doing okay.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, nolongerhuman, whitefeather and 2 others
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
Fingers crossed we're an evolutionary dead end.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, whitefeather and AE2021
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Who the fuck needs consciousness anyways? I have a pet rock and he seems to be doing okay.
May I be reincarnated as that rock when I die? That means you'll have to kill your pet before I ctb though :ohhhh:

avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
I want to come back as what I TRULY am:

Flaming Pile of Shit 1200x630 cropped

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and nolongerhuman
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Trees compete with other plants all the time for sunlight, soil nutrients, and space to branch out. Nature itself is based on cutthroat competition and the sick desire to gain an advantage in order to propagate the accursed blight known as DNA. Reincarnation into anything other than human just makes it even more likely you'll be unceremoniously cut down or subjugated by the human race or some similar species.

Reactions: Heartaches, whitefeather, AE2021 and 2 others
N

nofutureghost

asleep
Dec 5, 2020
same. and if I could choose, I would be a marijuana one

• Love
Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Heartaches, landojustwannactb and 2 others
orbroots

orbroots

Dec 24, 2020
here's a song rec - come back as a flower by stevie wonder
i'd actually like to listen to this as i leave, if possible, or at least right before.

Reactions: Heartaches, nofutureghost, whitefeather and 1 other person
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
You have a very idealized way of thinking about plants, they actually compete against each other in ways that we are only beginning to understand.

Some trees and other plants literally use forest fires as a way to thin out this competition, and other plant species deprive others of nutrients with their leaves blocking sunlight. There's even a fungi network that they use to communicate, send nutrients and information, and to deny nutrients to other plant species other than their own. They are far from being unconscious, kind and solitary beings.

And you are still very vulnerable to contamination, insects, bacteria and other animals eating you. So competition doesn't end with other plants.

Reactions: demuic, Heartaches, FuneralCry and 2 others
I

IHaveNoName

Jan 28, 2021
Would you rather be a tree or nothing at all? My dream is not to exist completely just never to have existed in the first place.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, FuneralCry and avoid_slow_death
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Would you rather be a tree or nothing at all? My dream is not to exist completely just never to have existed in the first place.
This. A million times over.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, killedbypsychiatry and IHaveNoName
I

IHaveNoName

Jan 28, 2021
This. A million times over.
If we had never existed and never had to deal with all this it truly would be so much better, leave the people that want to live to do whatever they feel like is worth doing.

• Love
Reactions: avoid_slow_death
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Your dream will come true, buddy... There are way too many threads about this bs. Fuck near-death experiences, fuck heaven & hell, fuck reincarnation, fuck ghosts, fuck your dead grandma moving the chairs in your kitchen after midnight...

• Yay!
Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, killedbypsychiatry, FuneralCry and 2 others
I

IHaveNoName

Jan 28, 2021
Your dream will come true, buddy... There are way too many threads about this bs. Fuck near-death experiences, fuck heaven & hell, fuck reincarnation, fuck ghosts, fuck your dead grandma moving the chairs in your kitchen after midnight...
Eventually it will at the moment I really hope I never have to wake up to this bs again. I had a near death expiereance at about 160mph on a bike earlier and it's the first thing that really made me feel anything in months and it was great. Reigion is bs in my opinion, I just see no logic in any of it but people can belive what they want if it makes them feel any better. Sorry if this dose not make much sense I'm two bottles of woods rum into the night but fuck everything.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I believe in nothing after death and I take great comfort from that thought. But if I was reincarnated as a plant I would like to be a cactus. I have some and they have a better life than me.

Reactions: nolongerhuman
One day too late

One day too late

I don't want hope. Hope is killing me.
Aug 14, 2020
I rather stay dead. I don't ever want to come back.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yeah, being a plant sounds nice.
If you get water, you're happy and might become a beautiful tree or whatever. If you don't, you just die after a few days.

• Love
Reactions: nopointofliving
ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Life is just waiting for death
Mar 26, 2021
I would like to be a palm tree on a deserted island.

nolongerhuman

nolongerhuman

Arcanist
Feb 9, 2021
If I were to be reincarnated as anything, I'd like to be a large oak tree. Good for sleeping under, good for climbing. Makes food for squirrels, homes for birds and insects. Brings happiness to other beings in a way that can't be done as a human with a social disability. Dunno if trees can feel anything in a way comparable to what humans feel but it's what my human self would have wanted.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Yeah, being a plant sounds nice.
If you get water, you're happy and might become a beautiful tree or whatever. If you don't, you just die after a few days.
Or you stay just barely alive & a dog pisses on you every day

• Yay!
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc, Fragile and WornOutLife
EndlessDolphin

EndlessDolphin

May 2, 2021
I've never thought of being reincarnated as a plant; if anything I always thought of coming back as an animal (domestic rabbit, cat or dog). I'd be easily impressed with silly things like cardboard boxes and content with eating pet food.
I've never thought of being reincarnated as a plant; if anything I always thought of coming back as an animal (domestic rabbit, cat or dog). I'd be easily impressed with silly things like cardboard boxes and content with eating pet food.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
I can tell you from personal experience that cardboard & pet food do not taste good