• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

danzk

danzk

Apr 27, 2023
Do you also feel that even though you achieve or have already achieved the things you wanted, you still feel bad? I'm happy with something for a few days and then I feel the same way I always did, there must be something missing to fill that void.

• Hugs
Reactions: daee
daee

daee

Estou tão cansada, pqp.
May 2, 2024
I feel basically the same thing, I feel very empty about things in general, even though in other people's eyes I have everything I want, a book or something that interests me loses interest very quickly

danzk

danzk

Apr 27, 2023
I feel basically the same thing, I feel very empty about things in general, even though in other people's eyes I have everything I want, a book or something that interests me loses interest very quickly
living like this seems to make everything more boring and gray

Reactions: daee