• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
.... I always reply " Oh , do you mean my prison number ? Well , it's the 26th of November .... Et c, et c"

I just thought I'd throw some thing a little light hearted, but also serious, out there hope fully for a little laugh

Peace

• Love
Reactions: Kyrok, not-2-b-the-answer, Orin and 4 others
Ko9

Ko9

Student
Jun 30, 2019
I ones had to go to a hospital to have my blood examined, and I hate needles so I didn't sleep the night before on purpose so I would be a sack of sand and wouldn't notice anything. So the lady asked my date of birth, and I was so far gone I couldn't remember so I sad 11 September. But I was born on the 5th ><

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I was opening a bank account in a rural town and when the woman asked my birthday, for some reason I said "same as Elvis Presley" and damn if she didn't have it memorised. That was heartwarming in a minor but memorable way.

Reactions: Intelligent_Lobster, Halo13, BaconCheeseburger and 1 other person
Loli

Loli

highly flammable
May 25, 2019
Good one. Might start using this line as well.
In my case I keep forgetting my birth date. The only reminders are my friends with better memory than mine

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
.... I always reply " Oh , do you mean my prison number ? Well , it's the 26th of November .... Et c, et c"

I just thought I'd throw some thing a little light hearted, but also serious, out there hope fully for a little laugh

Peace

I prefer Inmate # :wink:

Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
I like to answer "which one?"

• Love
Reactions: Soul
Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
Good one. Might start using this line as well.
In my case I keep forgetting my birth date. The only reminders are my friends with better memory than mine
I nearly always forget it is my birth day when the day arrives