• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

cringelord111

Student
Apr 17, 2022
do i have to lie on the side or on the back?

Reactions: Glowarm
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I would sit or lie down on the back. Sitting should be better in case you vomit.

Last edited:
Reactions: self destructing and Glowarm
G

Glowarm

F*ck everyone and everything
Apr 8, 2022
I would sit or lie down on the back. Sitting should be better in case you vomit.
I agree.
I read where one person was walking around and got too dizzy and fell over. That sound made someone come and check on him and they called an ambulance. I think the main thing is not standing or walking. But yes, sitting in a comfy position or just laying down.

C

cringelord111

Student
Apr 17, 2022
That´s why you better sit or lie down in a bed.
ok i am gonna lie down on the bed. do i sit on the side or facing up wtih my head to the ceiling (on the back). sorry if too many questions

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
ok i am gonna lie down on the bed. do i sit on the side or facing up wtih my head to the ceiling (on the back). sorry if too many questions
I wouldn´t sit on the side. I would lie down or sit facing the ceiling.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
If you can, lay down but prop your upper body up with pillows. The idea is not to be "all flat" but your head and chest slightly higher than your stomach.
If need be, fold a blanket and put pillows on top. It will help with reflux if you feel slightly sick.

Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
assisted suicide

Make sure the patient remains seated after ingestion or have the patient lie on their side so that the base of the tongue does not block the airway.

Source (dutch article)

Reactions: I need peace
I need peace

I need peace

The past is never dead, it's not even past.
Mar 28, 2022
I truly didn't think of that, but now that I do I believe it's better to be on a bed, ready to fall down at some point but sitting while conscious

C

cringelord111

Student
Apr 17, 2022
If you can, lay down but prop your upper body up with pillows. The idea is not to be "all flat" but your head and chest slightly higher than your stomach.
If need be, fold a blanket and put pillows on top. It will help with reflux if you feel slightly sick.
thanx :)
assisted suicide

Make sure the patient remains seated after ingestion or have the patient lie on their side so that the base of the tongue does not block the airway.

Source (dutch article)
so i gotta lie on the side now? who do i trust loll. i am mainly concerned cuz i dont wanna choke on my own vomit or something or especially the vomit being all over my clothes. if i am on the side i can just puke it in some container

Last edited:
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
thanx :)

so i gotta lie on the side now? who do i trust loll. i am mainly concerned cuz i dont wanna choke on my own vomit or something or especially the vomit being all over my clothes. if i am on the side i can just puke it in some container
Yes if you are worried about aspirating vomit you want to lay on the side. But again, slightly elevated will help to prevent that from happening in the first place.

In the end physics apply: liquids flow downhill.

Reactions: cringelord111
Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
I might be in a seated position on my couch. I don't see myself really falling over, I may lay on my side too. Or maybe I'll sit under a tree in the woods. But sitting position feels better to me than laying down. I don't know why? Maybe I'll end up laying down instead. I'm not sure yet.