miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
As the title says,when did you know you were ready to die?,i have times were i am in peace whit dead and suddenly no,so i guess i am still not ready

What about you?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles, leiche, _Minsk and 2 others
Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
I thought I was ready earlier this year but backed out multiple times. A few days ago I found a better, more hidden spot to ctb. I wonder if the locations had something to do with it. Now I feel more prepared and I think I'm ready. When I think about my death I feel at peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: tooheavy, leiche and miguel6565
miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
I thought I was ready earlier this year but backed out multiple times. A few days ago I found a better, more hidden spot to ctb. I wonder if the locations had something to do with it. Now I feel more prepared and I think I'm ready. When I think about my death I feel at peace.
May i ask where you gonna ctb,i used to think it would be at the woods and give me a bit of anxiety now i will in the storage room and it gives me more comfort than in the woods

M

mopeyD

Aug 8, 2020
It's been nine months since decided to CTB (though I've been suicidal and attempted before as well). I've had a noose hanging and ready for most of that time as well. Yet I'm still here, without a real attempt all year. I guess I'm still afraid of actually dying but I know my life is hopeless and I want to be dead. So I guess I'm not really ready either but everyday life of lying in bed depressed all day is pretty unbearable.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, coppervomit and miguel6565
Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
May i ask where you gonna ctb,i used to think it would be at the woods and give me a bit of anxiety now i will in the storage room and it gives me more comfort than in the woods
My new place is behind the park I had planned to ctb at. There's a bunch of trees, bushes, and shrubs to conceal me. It's much farther away from the walking/biking trail than my original spot, so it should be much safer, and that's comforting.

M

mopeyD

Aug 8, 2020
My new place is behind the park I had planned to ctb at. There's a bunch of trees, bushes, and shrubs to conceal me. It's much farther away from the walking/biking trail than my original spot, so it should be much safer, and that's comforting.
Full suspension hanging?

VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i've only really felt ready as of recently. the first few times i "attempted", it was more out of impulsivity rather than a genuine want to die. i didn't do any research on my method, write a note, plan it beforehand, or any of that stuff.

i'm still hesitant, because i haven't quite figured out the ideal time or place yet, but i'm hoping that i'll finally feel ready by next year.

• Hugs
Reactions: valentine, leiche, _Minsk and 1 other person
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
I'm ready to go just growing more concerned by the day that SN won't work.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, leiche and miguel6565
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
When my rope arrived tbh. Holding it it just clicked in my mind that I was ready to ctb.

Reactions: lostangel and leiche
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I'm in "extra time". Any time is good to ctb for me. I've been waiting to be dead for a long time and I don't want to face another day. Life has become unbearable. I never thought that someday I'd come to a point that I couldnt stand living.

Reactions: _Minsk, leiche and ExitStageLeft
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
I've been ready since mid-March, every single minute since then.
The date for the end of September has been fixed since then, but I have good reason to wait, otherwise I would be gone for a long time.

But waiting for ctb is becoming more and more difficult, the longing for death ever greater.

The torments of life are now compounded by the agony of waiting.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Captive of Mind, Circles, JAG_78 and 3 others
Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020
As the title says,when did you know you were ready to die?,i have times were i am in peace whit dead and suddenly no,so i guess i am still not ready

What about you?
When I didn"t win the lottery.
Lots of bad things were happening to me unless I was doing my best.

I remember that in the end of the 2019 a sequence of very strange phenomena happened to me. I had a strong intuition that I was going to earn some money at lottery, in a specific date. Finally I didn't play that and my intuition was correct. I didn't earn 10M euros.

I realised that that was my biggest opportunity in life and I lost it. Imagine how someone can feel after that.

Reactions: leiche and _Minsk
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I've been ready since mid-March, every single minute since then.
The date for the end of September has been fixed since then, but I have good reason to wait, otherwise I would be gone for a long time.

But waiting for ctb is becoming more and more difficult, the longing for death ever greater.

The torments of life are now compounded by the agony of waiting.
I've just realised that 'letzte ausfahrt' means 'last exit'.
'Ende september wird sein die letzte ausfahrt'. Maybe the grammar is wrong here

• Hugs
Reactions: InterstateFlowers, _Minsk, leiche and 1 other person
E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
whenever you love death more than anything in your life . when you are ready to dance to death

• Love
Reactions: leiche and _Minsk
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
I've just realised that 'letzte ausfahrt' means 'last exit'.
'Ende september wird sein die letzte ausfahrt'. Maybe the grammar is wrong here
Oups, almost overlooked.

Absolutely correct except for the grammar.

At the end of September I will take the last exit on my highway of life.
:love:

• Love
Reactions: esse_est_percipi, _Minsk and leiche
leiche

leiche

i need a cigarette
Aug 19, 2020
i knew it when i left a mental house diagnosed with disorder. in my country it equals death because 99% of jobs are forbidden for people like me

• Aww..
Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt and _Minsk
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
at some point in my teenager years i started feeling that way. not just out of the blue but due to way too much crap, which im still dealing with today. it basically robbed my life of anything pleasurable, what way of existing is this:C..

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and leiche
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I guess I'm not ready or I would have done it.

Reactions: leiche
Dima2

Dima2

Jul 24, 2020
You're dead before you actually die

Reactions: _Minsk, tooheavy and leiche
catsarecool

catsarecool

Remember me for me, I need to set my spirit free
Jul 2, 2020
I got extremely drunk and suicidal at one point a month or two ago. I figured that the feeling would dissipate when I sobered up and slept. They didn't but I got like a sense of certainty and serenity instead.

• Hugs
Reactions: valentine and leiche
J

JAG_78

Getting ready
Feb 10, 2019
I was ready when I was 13/14yrs old and I've been ready on the numerous occasions that I've totally burnt out since then. I'm ready right now. Just waiting for the means to do it.

valentine

valentine

Student
Apr 2, 2019
Got drunk last night and realized what a mess I am and how much I hurt everyone. It just finally clicked I guess. The idea of staying alive is scarier than the idea of dying.

Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt, tooheavy, JAG_78 and 1 other person
B

BrokenGirl

Aug 24, 2020
I made the final preparations a few days ago ... I'm ready for the 18th September or 21th December! :-)

• Love
  • Hugs
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Any time is good for me ;)

• Hugs
Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
i knew it when i left a mental house diagnosed with disorder. in my country it equals death because 99% of jobs are forbidden for people like me
What you mean if you've suffered with mental health problem you basically won't be able to get a job?

That's horrendous.

leiche

leiche

i need a cigarette
Aug 19, 2020
What you mean if you've suffered with mental health problem you basically won't be able to get a job?

That's horrendous.
yeah, everyone thinks we are unstable or some kind of dangerous

D

draw a circle

out.
Apr 10, 2020
Idk if I will ever be ready but I just know I need to do it before the year ends

IBreathButNoMoreLive

IBreathButNoMoreLive

My Time Is Up
Aug 20, 2020
I knew I lost the ability to feel anything anymore .... when I was done with by my family ... left alone... I no longer connected with the world I knew I didn't belong in this world anymore my time is up ...
I am still on meds but they are doing nothing hence my name ... I believe my mind has shutdown and I am only living for my dogs atm I have lived in my mind in my childhood for the past 6 months where I was happiest with my parents who I believe I will see again when I CTB