throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
I have not been able to cry recently. When did you cry last?

Reactions: Guy Smiley
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Around a little under three weeks ago, if I remember correctly. I was drunk.

annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
About a month ago while listening to the Grimes song "Delete Forever"

Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
idrk honestly. unfortunately crying's something that's v difficult for me, always has been.

maybe when i was 17, before my 1st attempt??? i was losing my mind in my car bawling & screaming over smthg, lol. w untinted windows too, some1 def got a lil comedy show that day๐Ÿ’€

Dliena

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
When I had a weed induced psychosis panic attack a few weeks back which lasted several hours.
Honestly surprised I didn't call 9 11 but it wasn't my first rodeo nor will it prob be my last. because I'm screwed up and kinda masochist.

• Love
Reactions: Neverfeltdeader
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't know, it's been ages. I'm unable to cry over my suffering now

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Yesterday when i projected the reaction of my mother and father after i CTB.

EyeWish...

EyeWish...

I, I hit the bottom, hit the bottom and escape
Jan 29, 2024
I don't know, it's been ages. I'm unable to cry over my suffering now
A Fiona Apple song said something about how she doesn't cry over her suffering anymore. Quite fucked up this world, isn't?

loslassen

loslassen

call me jvne
Dec 8, 2023
literally like an hour ago, I don't cry often though, I've been bottling up a lot without been unable to cry for a couple years so these past months it's been catching up to me

Ariii

Ariii

Oct 29, 2023
A week ago. I didn't cry for years, but in the past six months, I've cried at least 10 times, prob from bottling up my emotions. Not sure if its a good thing that I cry often now.

Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
Damn, I honestly can't even remember.

Reactions: Arachno and BrainShower
H25pital Order

H25pital Order

Liquid Medication
Dec 4, 2023
After my Social Worker asked me a question

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Last month when I saw Godzilla Minus One. From the moment the main character trauma dumps on the girl he's living with to the climax of the film my tears were starting to well up even when I tried to focus on the orchestration of the music to distract myself from the emotions I was feeling.

Don't see this movie if you don't want to get inspired enough to gain a temporary will to live. It will make you do stupid things like in my case it made me want to fall in love again. :angry:

Reactions: divinemistress36
L

Lostone47

Jan 7, 2024
5 minutes ago. Finished watching BEEF and realized how I've self sabotaged everything in my life just like the antagonists.

torturedmind

torturedmind

What the hell am I doing here?
Nov 5, 2023
Yesterday. I met with a therapist for the first time in many years. Talking about my past, the present, the future, and everything in between makes me sob.

risanya

risanya

bleh
Aug 16, 2023
most nights tbh. Even if I have a positive day, I still feel like shit at night. My hrt probably most definitely does not help lmao I cry over stupid shit mostly.

Neverfeltdeader

Neverfeltdeader

Can you hear me drift away?
Dec 12, 2021
Two days ago. I envy those who can't cry.

Reactions: divinemistress36
wurr

wurr

If you want, you can talk to me about anything
Jul 17, 2023
Mmmm can't recall. But I definitely cried in private a few times in 2023, and I don't even know when was the last time when somebody saw me cry

greatgooglymoogly

greatgooglymoogly

Dec 1, 2023
Monday I think, first time in a while. Most of the time I'm pretty numb and can't cry as much as I used to

RedHates

RedHates

Purple is a neut.
Jun 21, 2023
It's been 9 years since the funeral. I cried 23/7 for weeks. But I promised I wouldn't cry anymore so I haven't for 9 years. I know it's not healthy but I can't bring myself to break that promise.

onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
I honestly don't remember. It has nothing to do with bottling up my emotions, I don't know why I don't cry. Maybe it's genetic, all the male members of my family don't cry.

BlackMoon

BlackMoon

Peace-seeker
Oct 30, 2023
Just a little yesterday, I was really tired so I wasn't able to refrain my tears.

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(แด—_ แด—ใ€‚)
Nov 25, 2023
Two days ago maybe? not sure