M30W

M30W

The bus is late?
Dec 7, 2023
Im curious what make people become obsessed with death preferably without saying how its a natural thing

Last edited:
Reactions: Kit1, Forever Sleep, NoOneLovesMiMi and 1 other person
U

until death

maybe it's time to say goodbye
Dec 12, 2023
I lost my friends to suicide

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: letmeoutofthis, Joarga, Kit1 and 3 others
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
The second I found out the Cash Me Outside Howbowdeh girl made $10 million on OnlyFans last year.

• Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: Deleted member 65988, tiger b, ijustwishtodie and 6 others
Freimann

Freimann

Dec 23, 2023
Never quite did. I don't really care. That's why I want to ctb with a gun. One shot in the right place with the right caliber and it's over. I don't want to think about what comes next. If it's hell, so be it, if it's heaven, good. If it's nothing, even better.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: thewalkingdread, letmeoutofthis, Joarga and 7 others
LunarLynx

LunarLynx

Just a lost spirit searching freedom
Dec 18, 2023
hi,

I've always been with "suicidal people" either friend or family members. And I thought a lot about it, "it must be hard to be dead" and then I remembered that death is just like a really long nap. In a nap you don't feel anything. Other people can see you taking a nap, but you don't see yourself. Death is hard for other people, not for the one doing it. That's the first time death really came as a solution for me.

But it's more because of a lot of problem going on rn. And because I don't like to live. Even without problem in my live, even when I had a loving girlfiend, loving family, loving friend. Nothing worked for me, nothing was really pleasent. So that's why I want to CTB and that death is a good thing for me.

sry for my bad english :')

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Necrosis, FutureHanger, Joarga and 4 others
M30W

M30W

The bus is late?
Dec 7, 2023
I lost my friends to suicide
Im sorry to hear that. I hope you stay healthy and open minded for all the possibilities for life even if its for It to keep playing out.
Never quite did. I don't really care. That's why I want to ctb with a gun. One shot in the right place with the right caliber and it's over. I don't want to think about what comes next. If it's hell, so be it, if it's heaven, good. If it's nothing, even better.
I look up to people who think like you do.
hi,

I've always been with "suicidal people" either friend or family members. And I thought a lot about it, "it must be hard to be dead" and then I remembered that death is just like a really long nap. In a nap you don't feel anything. Other people can see you taking a nap, but you don't see yourself. Death is hard for other people, not for the one doing it. That's the first time death really came as a solution for me.

But it's more because of a lot of problem going on rn. And because I don't like to live. Even without problem in my live, even when I had a loving girlfiend, loving family, loving friend. Nothing worked for me, nothing was really pleasent. So that's why I want to CTB and that death is a good thing for me.

sry for my bad english :')
hello, yes I can see how if your with suicidal people all the time, how it can make you ok with it. and I've noticed that's how a lot of people look at it and to me that reasoning irked me for a long time. I have never really been around suicidal people just sad people however suicide is something I've always questioned.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and LunarLynx
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Death isn't terrifying. I've never believed in an afterlife, even as a little kid I believed in nothingness. I also have always somewhat recognized the inescapability of death, so it hasn't been something I deem fearful.

Suicide on the other hand took some processing but by the age of 8-10 I felt comfortable with the concept. That said, I didn't truly grasp how difficult suicide was and how painful attempting could be. In a way it made my last attempts easier because the SI of physical pain wasn't an idea and I could just go for it.

• Love
Reactions: Whiston72, Kit1, Sleeper System and 1 other person
koro

koro

この夢は本当に嫌います。
Nov 11, 2023
My life consists of just repeating the same boring, lonely days, with only bad exceptions happening from time to time. I see no worth in having to stay alive for this, there's nothing in my life worth enduring this repeating cycle.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread, Whiston72, JOkE2109 and 7 others
M30W

M30W

The bus is late?
Dec 7, 2023
Death isn't terrifying. I've never believed in an afterlife, even as a little kid I believed in nothingness. I also have always somewhat recognized the inescapability of death, so it hasn't been something I deem fearful.

Suicide on the other hand took some processing but by the age of 8-10 I felt comfortable with the concept. That said, I didn't truly grasp how difficult suicide was and how painful attempting could be. In a way it made my last attempts easier because the SI of physical pain wasn't an idea and I could just go for it.
I can see how it can be a bit easier growing up not fearing death. I hope you find happiness if you decide to stay. :)
My life consists of just repeating the same boring, lonely days, with only bad exceptions happening from time to time. I see no worth in having to stay alive for this, there's nothing in my life worth enduring this repeating cycle.
This one hits home. thank you for sharing. I hope your life brings you comfort.

• Love
Reactions: Kit1 and Abyssal
Andrew10

Andrew10

May 6, 2023
Until the moment I realized that everything bad happened to me, every thing in relation to everything going wrong crashed in my face. Since birth. Never in my life has anything gone right for me and every little moment of happiness I had was quickly destroyed for one reason or another, it doesn't matter if it's logical or illogical. But the last straw was when I found out that I was accused of catfishing without even having done anything.

From there I reflected on several things, my mind was filled with thoughts like: "Is this real? Am I in a simulation? They really don't want me to be happy? Am I under a curse or something or am I just unlucky? Are they really trying to hide something from me beyond death? Did I have a previous life where I did something bad and now I'm suffering the consequences?"

Up to this point I don't care about everything or what there is after death, I just hope it's better than this, nothingnesss it's fine for me. My biggest enemy right now is this unknown instinct that prevents me from CTB and I know I will defeat it.

- Peace

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread, Whiston72, Kit1 and 3 others
U

until death

maybe it's time to say goodbye
Dec 12, 2023
Im sorry to hear that. I hope you stay healthy and open minded for all the possibilities for life even if its for It to keep playing out.

I look up to people who think like you do.

hello, yes I can see how if your with suicidal people all the time, how it can make you ok with it. and I've noticed that's how a lot of people look at it and to me that reasoning irked me for a long time. I have never really been around suicidal people just sad people however suicide is something I've always questioned.
I hope I see my friends again when I'm dead

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, M30W and Sleeper System
LunarLynx

LunarLynx

Just a lost spirit searching freedom
Dec 18, 2023
It's like the famous sentence of ? : "you are the average of the 5 people you hang out with the most"
So if you hang out with suicidal person, you'll not obviously become suicidal but there is a high chance of it. So in your case, hanging out with sad people may have made you sad, and that may be why you question youself about suicide.

• Love
Reactions: Kit1, M30W and Sleeper System
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
This is a good question. I don't remember the exact moment when I became "comfortable" with death but I think it was when I started becoming interested in philosophical thoughts like those of Friedrich Nietzsche as well as the dark creative space within anime and manga where they tend to romanticize death as
this sad yet peaceful sort of escape. The fear of pain is what makes death so frightening because it's usually a prerequisite to dying in most cases.

I agee with @korokoro001 about this seemingly endless repetition of every day life that doesn't seem to ever pay off and only get worse with time.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, tarococo, MatrixPrisoner and 2 others
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
The second I found out the Cash Me Outside Howbowdeh girl made $10 million on OnlyFans last year.
That is funny as hell 🤣, but also WTF $10,000,000.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, MatrixPrisoner, Sleeper System and 1 other person
M30W

M30W

The bus is late?
Dec 7, 2023
It's like the famous sentence of ? : "you are the average of the 5 people you hang out with the most"
So if you hang out with suicidal person, you'll not obviously become suicidal but there is a high chance of it. So in your case, hanging out with sad people may have made you sad, and that may be why you question youself about suicide.
possibly haha however I didn't start hanging out with these people till recently sense then the only person I talked to were my mom and dad who sheltered me as a kid my whole life and these new people I only hung out with because we were similar so yes possibly :) thank you.
This is a good question. I don't remember the exact moment when I became "comfortable" with death but I think it was when I started becoming interested in philosophical thoughts like those of Friedrich Nietzsche as well as the dark creative space within anime and manga where they tend to romanticize death as
this sad yet peaceful sort of escape. The fear of pain is what makes death so frightening because it's usually a prerequisite to dying in most cases.

I agee with @korokoro001 about this seemingly endless repetition of every day life that doesn't seem to ever pay off and only get worse with time.
yes 🙌 100% I hope that's what's going on with me. thank you for sharing :)
Until the moment I realized that everything bad happened to me, every thing in relation to everything going wrong crashed in my face. Since birth. Never in my life has anything gone right for me and every little moment of happiness I had was quickly destroyed for one reason or another, it doesn't matter if it's logical or illogical. But the last straw was when I found out that I was accused of catfishing without even having done anything.

From there I reflected on several things, my mind was filled with thoughts like: "Is this real? Am I in a simulation? They really don't want me to be happy? Am I under a curse or something or am I just unlucky? Are they really trying to hide something from me beyond death? Did I have a previous life where I did something bad and now I'm suffering the consequences?"

Up to this point I don't care about everything or what there is after death, I just hope it's better than this, nothingnesss it's fine for me. My biggest enemy right now is this unknown instinct that prevents me from CTB and I know I will defeat it.

- Peace
This makes sense however some bad luck can play out don't you think? I remember this is how my ex bf would think and I told him how some bad luck isn't worth losing your life over, you only get one its not something to play with (then again he wasn't on this sight and really did have stuff to live for whether he saw it then or not) I know your different and I know people on this sight all have one thing on common and I hope you find out there's more to life even if your unlucky. :)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Kit1, Sleeper System and LunarLynx
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
The things that make me want to ctb are not so romantic.
The loneliness.
The economy.
The future.
My loved ones.
Housing.
Job.
Etc.

But like @MatrixPrisoner implied... how unfair the world seems to be. A lot of it is just luck of the draw and my luck sucks. So yeah.

• Hugs
Reactions: Whiston72, raindrops, ijustwishtodie and 3 others
M30W

M30W

The bus is late?
Dec 7, 2023
The things that make me want to ctb are not so romantic.
The loneliness.
The economy.
The future.
My loved ones.
Housing.
Job.
Etc.

But like @MatrixPrisoner implied... how unfair the world seems to be. A lot of it is just luck of the draw and my luck sucks. So yeah.
I can agree with this and of all people I know im not one to tell you that you shouldn't do it so all im gonna say is make sure you have na open mind. I hope you out come in life is what you want :)

Reactions: Kit1 and Sleeper System
T

the old man

Student
Dec 23, 2023
it must be hard to be dead" and then I remembered that death is just like a really long nap. In a nap you don't feel anything. Other people can see you taking a nap, but you don't see yourself. Death is hard for other people, not for the one doing it.

I really like this, if only it was as easy as just curling up in your bed and closing your eyes forever

• Hugs
Reactions: M30W
M30W

M30W

The bus is late?
Dec 7, 2023
it must be hard to be dead" and then I remembered that death is just like a really long nap. In a nap you don't feel anything. Other people can see you taking a nap, but you don't see yourself. Death is hard for other people, not for the one doing it.

I really like this, if only it was as easy as just curling up in your bed and closing your eyes forever
I think if you don't find it as easy as that then maybe you still have stuff to live for. You shouldn't do anything until your 100% sure and don't question it one bit. :) I mean this in the nicest way possible.

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
I have never been comfy with death and will never be comfortable with death. But it's the only way to stop suffering so I don't know what else to do or try even. However, i wish i was though, one of those people that was completely comfy with death! It would truly be a heavenly blessing and make everything much much easier! Anyways, strangely enough i am a actually at the point right now where I don't even give a shit about my SI anymore, it's just all the equipment that is dragging it forever. 🤬🙈🙊 And if this plan doesnt start to work out smoothly soon. I think I will literally throw a fuXing glass into the wall! 😂🙈 (Excuse my language, but sincerely pissed off of how patience can be a virtue sometimes) 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: Sleeper System
Andrew10

Andrew10

May 6, 2023
This makes sense however some bad luck can play out don't you think? I remember this is how my ex bf would think and I told him how some bad luck isn't worth losing your life over, you only get one its not something to play with (then again he wasn't on this sight and really did have stuff to live for whether he saw it then or not) I know your different and I know people on this sight all have one thing on common and I hope you find out there's more to life even if your unlucky. :)
Oh don't worry, when I had those thoughts I was a 15 year old teenager, currently I'm 19 and really even though there is more to live I have no interest, even if there is hope or something like that, they left me with a bad perspective of what this world is and it makes me very lazy too. I really want to end it. Maybe things are going better for me or not, but I have already gotten a ticket for the bus, I even have my pure helium and nitrogen set purchased.

I think many of my experiences are too common here on this site and something similar has happened to several users too so I don't feel any different, I just wanted to let it out a small part. I am currently battling a self-feeling that makes me question everything and stop my way out but I know I will defeat it and finally have peace.

I simply wish anyone who reads this, whatever their decision is, I hope you find peace and happiness. Whether you are in this world or not

I send you a big hug and Merry Christmas to all 🤗

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread, Joarga and Sleeper System
M30W

M30W

The bus is late?
Dec 7, 2023
Oh don't worry, when I had those thoughts I was a 15 year old teenager, currently I'm 19 and really even though there is more to live I have no interest, even if there is hope or something like that, they left me with a bad perspective of what this world is and it makes me very lazy too. I really want to end it. Maybe things are going better for me or not, but I have already gotten a ticket for the bus, I even have my pure helium and nitrogen set purchased.

I think many of my experiences are too common here on this site and something similar has happened to several users too so I don't feel any different, I just wanted to let it out a small part. I am currently battling a self-feeling that makes me question everything and stop my way out but I know I will defeat it and finally have peace.
So I hope you dint mind what im about to say because I might get a little arguative BUT if you are having any sort of second thoughts I highly recommend staying a little longer I also know there just human instincts but please consider all the possibilities and that your choice would really make you happier. There are so many people that have committed suicide when in reality all they needed is someone and with you saying that it makes me think that. so please stay healthy and keep your options open.

Reactions: Sleeper System
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
The thing that is also scary to think about is the duality of existence.
You only appreciate happiness because you know sadness.
You only accept death because you know how hard it is to live.

What if we want to die because we don't want to live but once we're dead we realize we didn't know what he had until we lost it.
People speak about being bored but what could be more boring than literal nothingness. No hope. No future. No past. No control. No love. No hate.
Just nothing all the time forever. It's tough man. Survival instinct will tap in to everything that makes you human. Brain body and heart alike.

• Love
Reactions: Whiston72 and M30W
Andrew10

Andrew10

May 6, 2023
So I hope you dint mind what im about to say because I might get a little arguative BUT if you are having any sort of second thoughts I highly recommend staying a little longer I also know there just human instincts but please consider all the possibilities and that your choice would really make you happier. There are so many people that have committed suicide when in reality all they needed is someone and with you saying that it makes me think that. so please stay healthy and keep your options open.
I understand what you mean, believe me, I am aware of everything and maybe I would need someone I just don't want anything anymore and I don't even have any interest in it. My desire to try or have options no longer exists, maybe I will enjoy it but I know perfectly well that in the end I will get tired of it I am perfectly aware that I can have good moments or perhaps happiness in the future but I don't care anymore.

I am not linked to anyone and I do not want to create a link with anyone either. Existing in itself makes me very lazy. I no longer want to create moments or memories, I'm just going to catch my bus

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread, pthnrdnojvsc and M30W
M30W

M30W

The bus is late?
Dec 7, 2023

What if we want to die because we don't want to live but once we're dead we realize we didn't know what he had until we lost it.
People speak about being bored but what could be more boring than literal nothingness. No hope. No future. No past. No control. No love. No hate.
Just nothing all the time forever. It's tough man. Survival instinct will tap in to everything that makes you human. Brain body and heart alike.
This is very true we won't realize all we had till we lose it. Then its a never ending cycle. Maybe its best to let things play out till it gets truly miserable and not just "boring".
I understand what you mean, believe me, I am aware of everything and maybe I would need someone I just don't want anything anymore and I don't even have any interest in it. My desire to try or have options no longer exists, maybe I will enjoy it but I know perfectly well that in the end I will get tired of it I am perfectly aware that I can have good moments or perhaps happiness in the future but I don't care anymore.

I am not linked to anyone and I do not want to create a link with anyone either. Existing in itself makes me very lazy. I no longer want to create moments or memories, I'm just going to catch my bus
well you have my respect I hope your soul finds peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Andrew10, Sleeper System and oddetoad
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023

Ugh yeah definatley, I mean if there is an afterlife we will probably most likely look back on this existence as something extremely beautiful oddly enough even though many of us suffered greatly here.

BUT if there is nothingness and just eternal peace like we experienced before we came here than im fine with that as well as FuneralCry said we were fine with it before existing so..

• Love
Reactions: Sleeper System and M30W
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Ugh yeah definatley, I mean if there is an afterlife we will probably most likely look back on this existence as something extremely beautiful oddly enough even though many of us suffered greatly here.

BUT if there is nothingness and just eternal peace like we experienced before we came here than im fine with that as well as FuneralCry said we were fine with it before existing so..
Maybe we weren't fine with it...
Maybe the reason we swam faster and dug deeper is so we could be born and actually experience life.
We beat out millions of other possible existences so that we could have our own.
Nobody knows what's on the other side. We just hope it's not worse than where we are.
If it's true nothingness then fine. I doubt we keep our memories anyway.
But if we did... that may just be worse than living. but it would have happened anyway so... ugh idk.

Reactions: oddetoad
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Maybe we weren't fine with it...
Maybe the reason we swam faster and dug deeper is so we could be born and actually experience life.
We beat out millions of other possible existences so that we could have our own.
Nobody knows what's on the other side. We just hope it's not worse than where we are.
If it's true nothingness then fine. I doubt we keep our memories anyway.
But if we did... that may just be worse than living. but it would have happened anyway so... ugh idk.
Yeah I mean i think the best way is just to dumb yourself down and try to live in ignorance is bliss. I've been to many ideas and theories but I feel they're just making things worse in the end
Sometimes I kind of wish I was retarded or demented

Reactions: Immensevoid and Sleeper System
Andrew10

Andrew10

May 6, 2023
well you have my respect I hope your soul finds peace.
Thanks, the same to you I wish you peace whether your decision is to be in this world or not. I send a big hug from a distance to you and everyone who reads this and merry christmas 🤗

• Love
Reactions: M30W and Sleeper System