N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
The highest court in Germany ruled euthanasia must be allowed. However the conservatives block the law. But there are soon elections and if the law is underway i want to talk to the doctors about my wish. I state i am not acute suicidal but i have the longterm wish to die since years. I think i will have tp prove it. I have made a patient degree where I describe my wish to die. I renew it every year as a official certificate. I would be curious how they would react.

Why I want that way? I am just strongly oppossed to buy SN or N because they are illegal to obtain for normal citizens in my country. If necessary i would maybe buy SN but I don't like it to hide everything and being pushed into illegality. Being a right to die activist seems interesting. A last good deed one could do. Helping the destigmatization of suicide.

Reactions: Pauperpills, RedHarlequin and FuneralCry
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
I admire your wish to help others that are in your shoes. :) are you from Germany?

Reactions: FuneralCry
Pauperpills

Pauperpills

Lord of Missed Opportunities
May 5, 2021
The highest court in Germany ruled euthanasia must be allowed. However the conservatives block the law. But there are soon elections and if the law is underway i want to talk to the doctors about my wish. I state i am not acute suicidal but i have the longterm wish to die since years. I think i will have tp prove it. I have made a patient degree where I describe my wish to die. I renew it every year as a official certificate. I would be curious how they would react.

Why I want that way? I am just strongly oppossed to buy SN or N because they are illegal to obtain for normal citizens in my country. If necessary i would maybe buy SN but I don't like it to hide everything and being pushed into illegality. Being a right to die activist seems interesting. A last good deed one could do. Helping the destigmatization of suicide.
Seems like you guys are moving in the right direction. People need to realise that not everyone wants or can afford to live.

I really hope you achieve your wish soon!

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I am pleased that more countries are starting to accept assisted suicide. Unfortunately it probably wont be legal in my country in my lifetime. A right to die is really important and suicide should be accepted more in the case of never ending suffering. I wish you the best of luck, it is my dream to get it.