depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
I know I have posted a few threads and it's lovely to get to meet you all as I'm 2 days on this website. f**k I wish I'd found you all earlier.

I'm not sure about my method yet! but I will be leaving in feb (maybe the 14th)

I would jump but am scared of heights.
SN is difficult to Get especially where I am in U.K.
hanging or cutting of jugular seem to be my only option.

has anyone got any links to the ways I have mentioned that people have been successful.

Reactions: Iamamistake, death137, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
P

peterepeat66

Oct 10, 2020
hey. I've not been on long and I don't have a date set. I'm also scared of heights but jumping off a motorway bridge seems like the quickest option that is least likely to go wrong. when ctb I don't want there to be a chance that I fail.

• Love
Reactions: Iamamistake, Huntfish34 and Pookie
OminousVaL

OminousVaL

VaL
Jul 31, 2020
Shotgun or SN but clearly I have not decided nor am I ready for either yet.

• Love
Reactions: Iamamistake, Huntfish34 and depressedsally
Z

Zebedee

Lost all hope
Sep 30, 2020
I'm also in the UK... I would have considered SN but it seems too difficult to obtain. For me, my preferred method is CO poisoning with charcoal. Sorry, I don't have any links for the methods you mentioned.

D

Deleted member 20852

Beachy head or SN (or a similar substance)
SN seems more peaceful and less risky but like you I can't find any either so jumping is probably gonna be it for me.
Both of these have a pretty high success rate.

• Love
Reactions: Pookie, Huntfish34 and depressedsally
depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
hey. I've not been on long and I don't have a date set. I'm also scared of heights but jumping off a motorway bridge seems like the quickest option that is least likely to go wrong. when ctb I don't want there to be a chance that I fail.
But what about on coming cars and other people's life's you will be risking
Shotgun or SN but clearly I have not decided nor am I ready for either yet.
I can't access either of them

Reactions: Huntfish34, dropdeadfred and BLUE1970
BLUE1970

BLUE1970

Experienced
Nov 3, 2020
Partial lig suspension or jump, spring / summer'21 the latest - when all my affairs are in order and the children are set up for life.

Reactions: Huntfish34, dropdeadfred, OminousVaL and 1 other person
depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
I'm also in the UK... I would have considered SN but it seems too difficult to obtain. For me, my preferred method is CO poisoning with charcoal. Sorry, I don't have any links for the methods you mentioned.
I haven't heard about this tell me more
Beachy head or SN (or a similar substance)
SN seems more peaceful and less risky but like you I can't find any either so jumping is probably gonna be it for me.
Both of these have a pretty high success rate.
B/H is a beautiful please I must say

• Love
Reactions: DreamsofDeath, Huntfish34 and Pookie
BLUE1970

BLUE1970

Experienced
Nov 3, 2020
Do you not have concerns for the driver / drivers that may hit you?

Reactions: Huntfish34, dropdeadfred, Deleted member 19654 and 1 other person
depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
Partial lig suspension or jump, spring / summer'21 the latest - when all my affairs are in order and the children are set up for life.
Part is better than full isn't it is it true your head can explode I know am new here so just starting to understand the methods some ways I would of never of thought of

Reactions: Huntfish34
StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
SN
I'll probably ctb when I lose anymore interest in activities than I already have, without things to keep me distracted I'll have no reason to live

• Love
Reactions: Iamamistake, GravityUtilizer, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
SN
I'll probably ctb when I lose anymore interest in activities than I already have, without things to keep me distracted I'll have no reason to live
Am already at that point just need to be certain what way I want to exit now

• Hugs
Reactions: Iamamistake and Huntfish34
BLUE1970

BLUE1970

Experienced
Nov 3, 2020
Part is better than full isn't it is it true your head can explode I know am new here so just starting to understand the methods some ways I would of never of thought of
Partial appears to be the favoured method of hanging, relatively quick and painless if you get your set up correct. I've tested it out a few times and feel confident I could successfully pull it off.

demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
For me it will most likely be SN, all other methods have too many risks for me, too painful/scary, or not accessible. When, I don't know. I'll know when I reach that point. If I really can't get SN for whatever reason I may do partial, but I don't like the idea.

Reactions: Iamamistake, Huntfish34 and Cakes
depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
Partial appears to be the favoured method of hanging, relatively quick and painless if you get your set up correct. I've tested it out a few times and feel confident I could successfully pull it off.
I need to do my research more I've got 2 months anyway to get it right

Reactions: Huntfish34 and BLUE1970
Z

Zebedee

Lost all hope
Sep 30, 2020
I haven't heard about this tell me more

There's a few steps to it but basically burning charcoal briquettes / disposable BBQs, and bringing them into an enclosed space leads to a buildup of carbon monoxide, which sends you into an eternal slumber.

depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
This seems easy enough and a peaceful one

StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
Am already at that point just need to be certain what way I want to exit now

I'm in the US so SN and guns are easy to get but partial would definitely still be my choice if I couldn't get them

Reactions: Iamamistake and Huntfish34
depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
Might go with chorcol

Reactions: Iamamistake
J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
Hanging, SN or CO
And as soon as I can

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
has anyone got any links to the ways I have mentioned that people have been successful.
If you use the search feature, it's easy to find many accounts.

For me, SN. I have a list of things I promised myself I'd do first, so whenever I finish all that. Plus, my dad is battling cancer and I'm trying to hold on until he's well again. I don't want to hurt his chances of surviving by putting him through my death first.

• Hugs
Reactions: Iamamistake, Huntfish34, Pookie and 1 other person
J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
If you use the search feature, it's easy to find many accounts.

For me, SN. I have a list of things I promised myself I'd do first, so whenever I finish all that. Plus, my dad is battling cancer and I'm trying to hold on until he's well again. I don't want to hurt his chances of surviving by putting him through my death first.

What's on your list?

Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
SN would be good but near on impossible in UK...F would be good but same problem...so it is down to jumping and as soon as possible, just get this lockdown out the way...

Reactions: Pookie and Huntfish34
depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
SN would be good but near on impossible in UK...F would be good but same problem...so it is down to jumping and as soon as possible, just get this lockdown out the way...
I've come up with a new way and will be going threw with it in feb I can't wait now it will all be over at last

• Hugs
Reactions: Iamamistake, Huntfish34 and Time to fly
Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
I've come up with a new way and will be going threw with it in feb I can't wait now it will all be over at last
Glad you have found a new way...although am sure the SS family will miss you

Reactions: Huntfish34, Good4Nothing and depressedsally
chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020
How old are your kids?

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Not sure when exactly but I'll be using SN.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
SN, whenever I feel the timing is right. Preferably not when a hurricane is coming, I would like to spend a few days before my death to do some shenanigans and debauchery.

• Love
Reactions: Iamamistake, Huntfish34, ecmnesia and 1 other person