• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
I guess making some form of art, based on the digital kind you make with computer programs.
I used to be in the process of learning guitar, but that didn't turn out well as obviously I am not talented at anything music.

• Hugs
Reactions: aeon
MiserableBastard1995

MiserableBastard1995

Experienced
Mar 17, 2018
I can eat tons of junk food without gaining weight or getting sick, it's like a superpower.

As someone with a bad habit of using food to cope, (and lives with the resulting chubbiness) I'm a little more than jealous. Honestly kinda happy for you though, that sounds a blessing of a superpower.

I've a talent for building hyper-realistic scale models. Also a knack for old-school signwriting, though as it's not as effortless as my stronger talent, I'm finding it hard to keep at it.

• Hugs
Reactions: aeon
M

makingsure4

Student
Jan 6, 2021
I eat vibration. I feel like my soul is starving if I don't vibe out fairly regularly. While listening to music I can get every instruments various pulsings and vibrations going through my body, usually how I want it. Makes for an incredible dancer or so I have been told.