• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
1. Pro-Lifers
2. Professionals (aka therapists, councelors, psychiatrists etc.)
3. Psych Ward staff
4. Journalists
5. Crazy conspiracy theorists
6. Crazy Vegans (The kind that forces veganism on ppl)
7. People on toxic suicide groups
8. People who uses the label "psychopath" on mentally challenged ppl.
9. People who talks too much amd gets mad at you if you ask them to tone it down.
10. Karens

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
1. Ignorant (and uneducated) people
2. Dumb and stupid people
3. Sheeples (People who can't think for themselves and lack critical thinking skills) and NPCs (who live life on autopilot. Do you think they even have a mind of their own?)
4. People who pressure and force you into doing things (I hate being nagged and obligated), and impose their expectations onto you
5. Arrogant and condescending people (I hate how they think that they know everything, and that they know better than you)
6. Narcissistic people. (I hate how they're so self-centered. Everything is about them, them, them)
7. People who think they are always right (even when they are wrong)
8. Close minded and dismissive people (catchphrase: "you will never achieve this! Just give up already")
9. Fake and shallow people (I like authenticity)
10. Materialistic people (big house, big cars, big rings)
11. Liars (liar, liar pants on fire)
12. People who get into your personal space/boundaries and intrude into your privacy
13. Emotional people (who won't listen to logic or reason)

Look it's my 13 reasons why

Last edited:
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
1. Pro lifers
2. Parents who like to impose their own dreams and desires onto their children
3. People who live through life on autopilot and are okay with how the world currently is and subsequently make fun of those who do see what the world really is like
4. People who glorify suffering and hardship
5. People who act like individualism doesn't exist and that every, or most, humans are just an extention of them
6. Bullies and those who bully people for deviating from the norm. In addition to this are those who side with the bullies
7. People who act like suicide is irrational in all cases and that the goal of every human being should be to live as long as possible even when they're suffering so much... this is similar to number 1 but I just had to repeat it again because of how annoying it is
8. People who would do depraved and immoral things for some clout and recognition
9. People who are emotional and don't use logic when discussing things related to life such as work, having a biological child, relationships and so on
10. People who use platitudes when discussing things related to life such as "life is a gift", "be more positive", "have a better mindset" and so on. This is related to 9 but I had to include it again as it's just so infuriating to me

Reactions: sserafim
ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
1. Hypocritical people
2. People who boast about having expensive things (like those who feel rich for having an iPhone).
3. People who pretend to be gang members.
4. People who romanticize drug trafficking.
5. People with a traditionalist mindset.
6. People who seem like NPCs.
7. Extremely religious people.
8. Wannabes
9. People with low education
10. Envious people

Reactions: cet and sserafim
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
In no particular order

1. Authoritarians
2. Hypocrites
3. People who shove their politics/religion down others throats
4. Prudes
5. Trendoids
6. Bigots
7. People who practice toxic positivity
8. Bullies
9. People who are willfully stupid/ignorant
10. Narcissists

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
(Not actually ordered)

1) People who try way too hard to be my friend. Even the people who are already my friends annoy me sometimes because of how much they believe in me even though they can't actually help me.
2) People from a certain country which I will not disclose. Just know I hate them for very personal and illogical reasons.
3) People who get pretentious about the things they like to the point where they find it necessary to bring down everything else.
4) People who are openly afraid of me or at least nervous around me. Usually these have only been my sister's boyfriends. For some reason they keep being too scared to interact with me even though I'm only a few years older than her and I'm one of the most cowardly and pathetic people in the world. If you actually feel afraid of me, I have no respect for you.
5) Toyota Prius drivers. These are always the worst drivers on the road though Teslas are almost as bad.
6) People who call every male who does something bad to women an incel even though the person they're insulting clearly has enough charisma to get further with women than 99% of all actual incels.
7) People who believe they are immune to propaganda/biases and refuse to acknowledge even the slightest cognitive dissonances life throws their way.
8) Anyone who seems way too into exercise/fitness. I don't care how good it might be for some people, it sure as hell won't be good at me so stop trying to get me to accept your cult.
9) People who don't use the Oxford comma.
10) Sure let's throw the pro lifers in there too.

I'm sure there's other but it's difficult for me to actually visualize other types of people I find annoying when I spend almost all of my time focusing all of my hatred at myself although some of these traits I listed actually do apply to me in some ways so I guess that's why I was able to think of those.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
(Not actually ordered)

1) People who try way too hard to be my friend. Even the people who are already my friends annoy me sometimes because of how much they believe in me even though they can't actually help me.
2) People from a certain country which I will not disclose. Just know I hate them for very personal and illogical reasons.
3) People who get pretentious about the things they like to the point where they find it necessary to bring down everything else.
4) People who are openly afraid of me or at least nervous around me. Usually these have only been my sister's boyfriends. For some reason they keep being too scared to interact with me even though I'm only a few years older than her and I'm one of the most cowardly and pathetic people in the world. If you actually feel afraid of me, I have no respect for you.
5) Toyota Prius drivers. These are always the worst drivers on the road though Teslas are almost as bad.
6) People who call every male who does something bad to women an incel even though the person they're insulting clearly has enough charisma to get further with women than 99% of all actual incels.
7) People who believe they are immune to propaganda/biases and refuse to acknowledge even the slightest cognitive dissonances life throws their way.
8) Anyone who seems way too into exercise/fitness. I don't care how good it might be for some people, it sure as hell won't be good at me so stop trying to get me to accept your cult.
9) People who don't use the Oxford comma.
10) Sure let's throw the pro lifers in there too.

I'm sure there's other but it's difficult for me to actually visualize other types of people I find annoying when I spend almost all of my time focusing all of my hatred at myself although some of these traits I listed actually do apply to me in some ways so I guess that's why I was able to think of those.
Lol are they white guys? Hahaha

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Lol are they white guys? Hahaha
Nah. Not a whole race, just a country. Not one you hear about a lot on the news either. I'll leave it at that because if there's any users from there on here (I'm not actually aware of any such users), I don't want to make them feel bad enough to report me plus I can put aside my hatred enough to leave them be on this site.

• Informative
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Nah. Not a whole race, just a country. Not one you hear about a lot on the news either. I'll leave it at that because if there's any users from there on here (I'm not actually aware of any such users), I don't want to make them feel bad enough to report me and I can put aside my hatred enough to let them be on this site.
No I mean your sister's bfs (if I'm not intruding lol). It's pathetic if white men are scared of Asian men because white men have the most power in America lol. They must be beta males haha

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
No I mean your sister's bfs (if I'm not intruding lol). It's pathetic if white men are scared of Asian men because white males have the most power in America lol. They must be sigma males haha
Oh, lol. Nah she only dates other Asians which is fine with me but recently every guy she's picked has just been incredibly spineless and vapid. I think they're scared of me because I'm always taller than them and because I'm the closest thing to a father figure she has right now since our real dad is a pos. The problem is since I'm not her actual dad I find it laughable that they even treat me like I am. No matter what race they are, they should feel no need to be nervous about me for any reason. I'm scared of freaking butterflies and moths. I had a genuine panic attack a few weeks ago just because the girl I like rejected me. I close my eyes during the entirety of any horror movies I've seen. Anyone who's scared of someone as timid as me deserves no respect. Even if they don't know any of this about me it's still hilarious they won't even try to make an effort to socialize with me. Her old boyfriend from like three boyfriends ago was the only one willing to actually look me in the eye and shake my hand. Now her current one won't even come to our house.

• Informative