• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

mensablonde1955

Jun 14, 2023
I'd take a big shot of heroin since most of the drug on the street is over 50% fentanyl nowadays. The black tar heroin from the cartel in Mexico has fallen out of favor due to the availability and lower cost of fentanyl. I've had cancer twice and was on the fentanyl patch for 8 years, so I've built up a tolerance to opioids. It would still be my preferred choice because it is virtually painless and quick. A big shot would stop my heart before I knew what hit me.

Reactions: nightmare_moon and LeperGnome
S

sjoper1980

Dec 13, 2023
I'll probably either go with SN or the Night Night Method. I'm also getting kinda interested in the shallow water drowning method...
SAme here. Got my SN and AEs ready to go when I decide its time.

Reactions: nightmare_moon
U

until death

maybe it's time to say goodbye
Dec 12, 2023
Overdose and cutting

D

defrauder9000

Dec 17, 2023
n; it's the holy grail for me

A

Antoine_Roquentin

Dec 17, 2023
From what I've read so far probably N.

E

EndingEagle

Nov 27, 2023
Carbon monoxide, shallow water drowning or OD from pills.

AInilam

AInilam

Student
Dec 17, 2023
I'd like to either pass peacefully in my sleep, through a painless lethal injection or from an inert gas. I don't want to feel it, I just want to be cozy in bed, watching my favorite movie or cartoon with a nice glass of wine and then I keel over.

Reactions: nightmare_moon and NoOneLovesMiMi
ASBA999

ASBA999

Dec 7, 2023
SN or N but can't get hold of either in UK so jumping is my go to but can't get past the SI

Looking4TheExit

Looking4TheExit

Dec 11, 2023
For the longest time I've wanted my means of ctb to be an exit bag but helium is cut with oxygen so much It seems like I'm out of luck on that one realistically I'll probably just go buy a gun and blow my brains out. I've also considered the night night method because it's cheap I really wanted my method to be painless and for me to be able to just "fall asleep" but it's ridiculous how hard it is.

underscore_nine

underscore_nine

the sweet release
Feb 17, 2023
I'd take a big shot of heroin since most of the drug on the street is over 50% fentanyl nowadays. The black tar heroin from the cartel in Mexico has fallen out of favor due to the availability and lower cost of fentanyl. I've had cancer twice and was on the fentanyl patch for 8 years, so I've built up a tolerance to opioids. It would still be my preferred choice because it is virtually painless and quick. A big shot would stop my heart before I knew what hit me.
something sad, sad death for a sad loser :)

dreamingofrest

dreamingofrest

so, so tired
Nov 7, 2023
I know this is pretty typical of people here, but my preferred method would be N. I don't have access to it, though.

AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
I think if I had access to N, or even SN, I'd be gone already, but who is to say SI wouldn't get in the way. I don't know because I don't have it, though knowing my history I think I'd be more likely to gear myself up to swallow either, and once ingested there's little coming back from it if you do it properly.

As it stands I'm night night / partial experimenting (and practicing) a lot, trying to find the sweet spot to unconsciousness but also follow through. As well as the balance of enough drugs/alcohol combo to hinder SI but not so much it fucks the attempt up. I have this feeling that if/when i succeed it'll be largely "accidental" as it'll be just another "practice run" that finally sticks, but I'm ok with that because I'd just like it to be over.

Scattered-Soul

Scattered-Soul

It was an indescribable pain
Oct 2, 2023
For educational purposes only, what caused the failures in your hanging attempts?
Mostly SI, incompetence and not being able to pass out quickly enough. I've had some impulsive attempts where I didn't make a proper knot and for most of my thought-out attempts I wasn't able to apply enough pressure on my carotid arteries so instead of passing out quickly I'd just end up strangling myself and if I did get close, my body would just freak out on its own and would desperately try to free itself. Once I spent 4 hours just trying over and over again with almost no breaks, I ended up injuring my neck and my legs.

Reactions: bwerner and nightmare_moon
smeltingtheiron

smeltingtheiron

meat-aholic
Dec 17, 2023
Opioid overdose or SN. I lean more to SN because I've tried it once and while I did fail in my attempt the only reason I failed was not because of me vomiting it all out but because I forgot to lock my bedroom door and my parents heard and saved me. Otherwise it is, to me, the method for ctb. In my case it was completely painless and the only discomfort was the disgustingly salty taste. Plus, while SN is harder to attain now thanks to legislations and bans I feel that acquiring the necessary opioids to overdose would be way more dangerous and harder to attain and I'm a pussy when it comes to needles. If I could really have it my way, I'd just like an IV full of Nembutal or some kind of drug that just puts me into a deep sleep before I die.

Painfu.Ll.suffering

Painfu.Ll.suffering

My D
Sep 17, 2023
I would prefer nembutal or gas, but currently it looks like SN.... If i could just get somehow meto... Someone can help without me being forced to find a doctor who will describe that pls message me 🙏

NoOneLovesMiMi

NoOneLovesMiMi

Just Me
May 27, 2023
Basically the title. Like, what method are you gonna do when you CTB and/or what method would you do if you didn't have limitations like fear, availability or money?

Myself, I'm going to bleed out. My plan is to take blood thinners for a week or two straight and then absolutely tear up my arms. I might also get toasted to shit to make it more bearable, but I'm already pretty used to the feeling so I'm not sure if weed is necessary.
I'm using antifreeze
But if I could I would have loved to go to Belgium where they give you some concoction where you basically go to sleep.
Going back in time and making my parents never meet.
Now this😂😂😂😂