• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nightmare_moon

nightmare_moon

šŸŒŒ Pernicious Nightbringer šŸŒŒ
Dec 7, 2023
Basically the title. Like, what method are you gonna do when you CTB and/or what method would you do if you didn't have limitations like fear, availability or money?

Myself, I'm going to bleed out. My plan is to take blood thinners for a week or two straight and then absolutely tear up my arms. I might also get toasted to shit to make it more bearable, but I'm already pretty used to the feeling so I'm not sure if weed is necessary.

Reactions: NoOneLovesMiMi, Scattered-Soul and melodrama
S

SuicidalRabbit

I simply don't deserve friends
Nov 9, 2023
I'll probably either go with SN or the Night Night Method. I'm also getting kinda interested in the shallow water drowning method...

• Love
Reactions: sjoper1980 and nightmare_moon
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Going back in time and making my parents never meet.

• Yay!
Reactions: ShornSoloists, quinnnnnxo, LifeCouldBeADream and 13 others
K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
I'd like to get cyanide to exit. Anyone have a 100% legit source? :)

Scratch that. Just found out it's painful. Someone give me SN and some ae instead before christmas time, then I'll be happy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reuthry and nightmare_moon
prettycvnt

prettycvnt

Dec 15, 2023
Anything painless. SN or N.

Reactions: real person and nightmare_moon
Centraloze

Centraloze

Nov 25, 2023
Same method basically, but if I could iv it would pretty much guarantee success. But, the time is rapidly approaching and I have no experience injecting anything into my veins. Always hated needles, so its a no. Next best approach. You guessed it.

Reactions: nightmare_moon
N

NaNO2_is_the_answer

Oct 18, 2023
I'd love to take a fat capsule of carfentanyl

Reactions: trashhologram, Action and nightmare_moon
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
N , im working on a source right now , they only ship to ecuador and usa. Its only 60$ a bottle so not a big loss if its a scam.

Reactions: breezeboy and nightmare_moon
poofart

poofart

Apr 28, 2023
Realistically? A gun, eventually. Less realistically? H or N.

Reactions: worthIess and nightmare_moon
M

melodrama

May 7, 2022
Carbon monoxide, definitely. I have several reasons to prefer this method, but it is kinda complex to execute.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Going back in time and making my parents never meet.
Sad to hear the Time Machines keep getting recalled. I bought one from J for $500 and I just got a telephone booth instead. These scammers are getting out of hand. If you know a TM dealer be sure to pm me

Serious answer to the question, though. Probably N or Nitrogen gas set up.

• Yay!
Reactions: smeltingtheiron, Deleted member 65988, R_N and 2 others
J

J&L383

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
Inert gas, CO, if I can't get a Swiss VAD.

Scattered-Soul

Scattered-Soul

It was an indescribable pain
Oct 2, 2023
N or inert gas, maybe opioid overdose but I haven't done research on that so I'm not sure if it's peaceful. If I had the chance I'd basically choose anything that's painless and feels the most like going to sleep, I wouldn't be opposed to a method that does the job quickly and leaves me with no time to reconsider.

Realistically though, I'll have to go with SN, that's my only hope after failing hanging more times than I can remember.

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
N , im working on a source right now , they only ship to ecuador and usa. Its only 60$ a bottle so not a big loss if its a scam.
Shipping N to usa?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
My preferred method is N. My actual method is CO bc it's easily available.

Reactions: losing hope and nightmare_moon
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
My most ideal way to cease existing would be Nembutal of course, I wish for a death which is like falling into an peaceful and dreamless sleep. It would be such a relief and prevent so much suffering if Nembutal is accessible, it's cruel and horrible how we cannot just have the option to easily cease existing in peace.

Reactions: Daxter_87 and Somethingiswaddling
Somethingiswaddling

Somethingiswaddling

goober
Aug 19, 2023
Jumping head first from a very tall building.

Yes, the fall must be terrifying, but at least I won't feel anything when my skull is squashed against the cement at high speed. And actually, I'd argue that the fall may be fun, you know, like a roller coaster. Except you'll die, which is a delight. So even more fun.

Reactions: Lookoutbelow
Aim

Aim

šŸ¤
Sep 12, 2023
The egoistical part of me would prefere to be shoot from behind in the brainstem by someone else. But since that's an unrealistic option. I would have to say N or SN šŸ‘šŸŒø

Last edited:
Reactions: Action, nightmare_moon and Somethingiswaddling
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Jumping head first from a very tall building.

Yes, the fall must be terrifying, but at least I won't feel anything when my skull is squashed against the cement at high speed. And actually, I'd argue that the fall may be fun, you know, like a roller coaster. Except you'll die, which is a delight. So even more fun.
Yes

callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
Have my new tie fitted at the tailor, like on the picture to the left of this text.

Jk, I am way too heavy. My bane is trying to do it abroad by CO inhalation, but:

- Hotels will never allow taking my setup there, busted on sight.
- Renting apartments takes documents I don't have and can't get for the employment part.
- Holiday homes/chalets/villas etc on booking (the website) probably have their tenants live there and maids to service them weekly, or other people around.

So there is no way. Skyscrapers are protected, N costs an arm and a leg. Only last thing I can think of is lighting myself on fire

Reactions: Ninja_Master and nightmare_moon
alivefornow

alivefornow

thinking about it
Feb 6, 2023
Lethal injection

Reactions: Action and nightmare_moon
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Sleeping at ground zero of a nucler bomb drop.

Reactions: LeperGnome and nightmare_moon
tiredplant777

tiredplant777

Student
Jul 23, 2021
Fentanyl or any opiate. I would like to overdose alone in a forest.

PrincessMeow

PrincessMeow

I want to sleep forever
Nov 21, 2023
Doing my makeup, dressing, fasting 12 hours before and clearing all waste matter, so I'm pure and lightweight. Then I would take a lethal injection and wait peacefully for my death. I want to go out beautifully and in a melancholic, romantic way.

B

bwerner

Nov 23, 2023
N or inert gas, maybe opioid overdose but I haven't done research on that so I'm not sure if it's peaceful. If I had the chance I'd basically choose anything that's painless and feels the most like going to sleep, I wouldn't be opposed to a method that does the job quickly and leaves me with no time to reconsider.

Realistically though, I'll have to go with SN, that's my only hope after failing hanging more times than I can remember.
For educational purposes only, what caused the failures in your hanging attempts?