• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I'm surprised how high mine is. I joined the forum the 4th of November last year and I've submitted 3,291 posts, so my average is roughly 8 posts per day. However, it's pretty far from top poster @Brick In The Wall's average, which is roughly 40 posts per day!

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I miss posting on yahoo news before the censorship shut it all down.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I'm surprised how high mine is. I joined the forum the 4th of November last year and I've submitted 3,291 posts, so my average is roughly 8 posts per day. However, it's pretty far from top poster @Brick In The Wall's average, which is roughly 40 posts per day!
40 per day seems right if you average the days I take a break. When I do post I try to go for around 100. With maybe 60 or 70 in games/music and around 20 or 30 in regular threads. There was however one day I posted a little over 500 times :))

I know the game threads aren't everyones cup of tea but I find them enjoyable. They're also a good way to meet new users here.

I'm rather addicted to this place, I won't lie. But it's mostly because I've made friends with so many wonderful people here :hug::heart: