epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
l notlced that too, why u thyng that ys/?
The nurses here might have a better perspective. My feeling is that they have become more desensitised to the idea of death, due to dealing with life and death situations on regular basis.

Reactions: Peeb, stellabelle, Final Escape and 1 other person
L

lymbo

Arcanist
Oct 12, 2019
The nurses here might have a better perspective. My feeling is that they have become more desensitised to the idea of death, due to dealing with life and death situations on regular basis.
also doctors and nurses profecyon can be very stressfull and lts not for everyone

Reactions: Final Escape, epic and 56709
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Believe it or not I work two jobs. One is home improvement sales and the other is construction material sales, sleep an honest three hours a night, have brain, kidney, nerve and muscle damage from outrageous med reaction. I'm tired
Peace/hugs

• Hugs
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, Final Escape, puppy9 and 3 others
I

I'm exhausted

Living in constant fear. I need cats!!
Jul 12, 2019
Animal advocate

Artist (draw portraits and paint mostly flowers but also animals)

Designer (I've done costumes and lingerie for clients, customized hats, design shoes, bags and accessories, jewelry)

Personal stylist

Entrepreneur (I have a themed cafe idea, and a product that is meant to help people who are suffering from anxiety and depression. A psychologist loved my idea which she verified with scientific research. So hopefully I can get on shark tank.)

Working on a children's book right now.

Sell my graphics online.

Before, I was a bridal consultant.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, LegaliseIt!, lizinha and 7 others
L

lymbo

Arcanist
Oct 12, 2019
Animal advocate

Designer (I've done costumes and lingerie for clients, customized hats, design shoes, bags and accessories, jewelry)

Personal stylist

Entrepreneur (I have a themed cafe idea, and a product that is meant to help people who are suffering from anxiety and depression. A psychologist loved my idea which she verified with scientific research. So hopefully I can get on shark tank.)

Sell my graphics online.

wow , ympressyve CV

Reactions: Final Escape
notjustyetagain

notjustyetagain

Oct 28, 2019
i've worked as a speed bump, a roast, and a floater. decommissioned now; going to retire as a nitrite assessor.

• Aww..
Reactions: Return2Dust, Final Escape, TowerUpright and 3 others
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Walmart SCH/Cashier

• Aww..
Reactions: Mendex, LegaliseIt!, lymbo and 2 others
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
I'm on disability for life.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lymbo, Final Escape and TowerUpright
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Sex worker lol! But I'm working to try to change this.
Animal advocate

Personal stylist

Sell my graphics online.

Wow! That is so awesome I'm impressed. I feel like I have zero creativity or drive to do this stuff but always envy pple who are able to do this stuff.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: epic and lymbo
P

piupianissimo

Nov 27, 2019
Music student, not related although it's said that "artists thrive on pain"

• Love
Reactions: Final Escape, epic and forever21
L

Lester Cohle

Oct 7, 2019
Graduating from uni this spring, but my worthless degree in translation won't help me much.
Music student, not related although it's said that "artists thrive on pain"
That's beautiful. To my mind, being a musician is a one wonderful occupation.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Final Escape and forever21
I

I'm exhausted

Living in constant fear. I need cats!!
Jul 12, 2019
wow , ympressyve CV

Wow! That is so awesome I'm impressed. I feel like I have zero creativity or drive to do this stuff but always envy pple who are able to do this stuff.
Thank you but in all honesty it sucks because people want to be cheap and not pay because "it's easy" and try to rip you off when they can. Or they'll pay with credits, references, great portfolio build up, but these are the people who want professionals. When credits pay for my rent, food, and other necessities in life and pay others with credits, I'll gladly take them. I don't mind bartering or partnering as long as both parties are getting their fair share. So now I mostly do for my own purpose. I'm thinking about making YouTube videos on how I paint and draw.

• Love
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, Final Escape and lymbo
L

lymbo

Arcanist
Oct 12, 2019

wow really cool!

L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Healthcare assistant, but not working right now.

• Love
Reactions: Final Escape, Morphosis and lymbo
L

lymbo

Arcanist
Oct 12, 2019
so many people yn the healtcare/medycal fyeld whats that all about?

Last edited:
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I don't work. On disability. I've worked in a supermarket and later a café. It's been nearly a decade since then.

• Hugs
Reactions: lymbo
L

lymbo

Arcanist
Oct 12, 2019
Thank you but in all honesty it sucks because people want to be cheap and not pay because "it's easy" and try to rip you off when they can. Or they'll pay with credits, references, great portfolio build up, but these are the people who want professionals. When credits pay for my rent, food, and other necessities in life and pay others with credits, I'll gladly take them. I don't mind bartering or partnering as long as both parties are getting their fair share. So now I mostly do for my own purpose. I'm thinking about making YouTube videos on how I paint and draw.
let us know how to fynd you on youtube
I don't work. On disability. I've worked in a supermarket and later a café. It's been nearly a decade since then.
sorry to hear
I'm on disability for life.
sorry to hear that

brainpain2

brainpain2

Student
Sep 16, 2019
I had a good job... technically I'm still employed but my chronic pain disorder required me to have too many accommodations... work was sick of it. Now I'm on sick leave, possibly long term. This is my second time in 5 years. They cut me off the first time and I battled for years to get what I was owed: this time, I will CTB when the payments stop and the stress of more fighting isn't worth it

• Love
Reactions: lymbo
DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
just a student and it's kinda my reason to ctb.

Reactions: MelancholyPie
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
Unemployed. But I feel worthless. I should work for free. My work isn't worth a pence. I'm better unemployed. I create problems at work because I'm irritable, I'm slow, I don't do things well ... I'm currently studying (at my 45 years old).

• Hugs
Reactions: LegaliseIt!
BangBangBang

BangBangBang

INFP
Nov 16, 2018
Animal advocate

Personal stylist

Sell my graphics online.

Are you an INFP perhaps ? INFP usually have long cv's haha. We get bored pretty easily.

Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
I am a java programmer, it is what I wanted to do, although I earn very little money, I just started.

• Hugs
Reactions: epic
Morphosis

Morphosis

Experienced
Sep 22, 2019
Another registered nurse here (palliative care) but not working at the min
so many people yn the healtcare/medycal fyeld whats that all about?
Yeah we're all fucked up from the stress and crap pay :sunglasses:
Nah... I actually really loved my job

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Peeb and epic
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Currently a student (about to be out of college soon) and also on disability due to mental illness

• Hugs
Reactions: cherub
cherub

cherub

Fvcking Loser
Jan 27, 2019
Currently a warehouse associate, but hopefully I'll move onto to something more ideal in the near future. Doesn't directly contribute to me wanting to ctb, but the stress of it all makes me feel extremely jaded about my existence.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Management in Hotel and Retail Hell. I've got a variety of experience in other fields as well. Not related to my wish to ctb I don't believe. But working with the public in general can be depressing and really make you dislike people as you see the true sides of humanity.

deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
"Failure at life" is my current ocupation.

• Hugs
S

Swoods

Apr 21, 2019
Currently I work at a CircleK. I see the real side of people daily and sometimes wonder if it is always the stupid sperm that wins. I really have come to hate people.

Reactions: Numbtopain97
Y

You

Nov 29, 2019
I'm a veteran.

jk.
currently studying with a part time job.

Sael

Sael

Que nos duelan los brazos de tanto abrazarnos.
Oct 31, 2019
Attorney, I specialize in criminal Justice mainly, I have a second mayor in Art.

• Hugs
Reactions: LegaliseIt!