hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
what's your plan so far? are you sure/unsure? when do you want to do it? what's keeping you from doing it? are you happy with the way your going out? what are your concerns? why did you choose this method?

for me i'm stuck between drowning myself, or hanging from a tree. i would probably choose hanging but i haven't found a spot, so i guess it's drowning for now but i'll see as time goes on.

Reactions: Goodgirlryeo101 and WonderingSoul
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
I'm not entirely sure on my exact method yet, but I am very sure I want to CTB. SN has the biggest appeal with hanging in a close second.

My biggest concern is the aftermath of when I CTB. I have a lot of responsibilities that I take care of but hopefully as I'm researching and sourcing everything I need I'll be able to transfer most things and make it easier for when I'm gone.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ezraeil and hi-okbye
WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
Im either gonna SN or partial hang. Im very nervous about hanging so I'm really trying to get my hands on SN and some medication.

• Hugs
Reactions: hi-okbye
thefinalcut

thefinalcut

Invisible
Nov 6, 2023
Shotgun. Unless I can find some concrete information on nebulizing alcohol.

• Hugs
warm dreams

warm dreams

Nov 23, 2023
I definitely choose the hanging method because I am of the view that suicide involves the fact of killing (even oneself). And from my point of view, murder cannot be peaceful and calm, it must be accompanied by cruelty and violence. Imo

• Hugs
Reactions: ezraeil and hi-okbye
Meimi18

Meimi18

I/Me/Myself
Nov 1, 2023
Hypothermia, plan is indefinitely delayed. I don't want to upset my friends, so I'm just waiting until I get forgotten again
I'm just tired of waiting, but I suppose I'll go eventually anyways, might as well

• Hugs
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
N2, but I am unsure about dying because I still have things that I have to complete before my death. Also, my lease for my apartment doesn't end in 2 years, so I still have to pay it off. Going out this way would make me very happy. I chose it because my recovery buddy chose this method. I want to be just like him </3

• Hugs
Sylveon

Sylveon

...Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023
To answer all your questions, my method is the train method (it's not my preferred one, and yeah, it's prolly a horrible way to go out, but I don't have any other method accessible, so yeah...); ideally, I wanna do it before Jan., but I know it's pretty much impossible (I tried once but couldn't even climb over the fence). Really though, I see no point in me continuing, at least for myself, but every time I think of doing something, the thought of my parents stops me; I'm trying to push all those thoughts aside, but to no avail so far :/.

Another problem is that the trains barely crawl in my city (at least from what I've seen); that's prolly because there are 5 f*****g stations not too far apart.

• Hugs
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
SN, rope, or Beachy Head. I've not been full tilt suicidal for a couple of years but I know I've got chronic issues and I know it'll be one of these if it comes down to it.

• Hugs
S

soleil

…
Apr 28, 2023
I'm absolutely screwed because I'm too afraid of everything or don't have access to anything. Even if I got a hold of SN I can't get anything else that's needed. I've literally researched everything possible. I'm not smart enough to do anything complicated either. I'm literally trapped and terrified to continue my pathetic existence. I wish someone could easily just offer me something.

• Hugs
Reactions: LeperGnome and hi-okbye
J

jadepalace

Nov 22, 2023
Right now the plan is partial suspension hanging in my closet using my computer charger. Chose it because I already owned the materials needed and if I do it right it should be pretty quick and painless. Been fantasizing about buying a gun and going out that way though, the main thing getting in the way of doing that is having to pay at least $150 for the gun. Not 100% sure I'm going to go through with suicide, mostly because I'm afraid that what comes after death will be worse than life. I also have some affairs I'd need to get in order first.

• Hugs
P

Penquinman

Nov 22, 2023
Nitrogen exit bag or SN but I'm not able to do either on my own so would need a partner to help set it up. I just wish I could wake up one day next to a nitrogen tank setup. CTB in a peaceful manner is way harder than I would've thought. I can't even PM people who are looking for a partner because my account is too new.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I'm trapped in this existence as we exist in this hellish anti-suicide society where we are denied the option to easily cease existing in peace. In my case all the methods are either risky or inacessible which is why I'm stuck here in this futile and cruel existence, sadly not everyone has the privilege of accessing reliable ways to die.

• Hugs
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
SN from IC or carbon monoxide in a tent.

• Hugs
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i've chosen olanzapine overdose only need between 8 and 12 grams but i need to get it off the dark web i've found a supplier there, the only thing stopping me from buying it is not having government approved id to buy from the crypto exchange to get bitcoin otherwise i'd be gone by now i am working on getting a provisional license got my passport photos and form to fill in just need someone to fill it in for me which i can find someone to do it my cpn

• Hugs
Reactions: touhoufan, Gonnerr and hi-okbye
L

lessthanperfect

Student
Mar 30, 2023
Preferably with a gun but I don't have one

Plan B was inert gas but I also don't have the tools or know how to get them (yet)

Plan C is partial hanging or the night night method but I'd rather not have to try either of those since they could fail

• Hugs
G

graceland777

Jun 9, 2023
I'm new here, trying to get my plan together. What's the best way to use medications and go quickly? Is it fentanyl? Or is there something else that's easier and will get the job done the first time? I've never used fentanyl but seems like a lot of ppl accidentally die using it.

• Hugs
miserablemarbles

miserablemarbles

So tired.
Nov 5, 2023
I tried partial hanging. I gave my gun to the police voluntarily during my psychosis unfortunately. SN is supposed to arrive Monday….. I don't really want to go but I also don't want to live in this state of pain anymore. There is no recovery for someone like me and the emotional pain is so bad it's causing physical pain. I don't have everything for the protocol but I'm not afraid of nausea and multiple attempts if I have to. I'll try to supplement with OTC meds available in the US.

• Hugs
Rher

Rher

Nov 22, 2023
Preferably, I want to use a pistol or some kind of small gun. I have thought about jumping from my balcony (i'm on the 11th floor), but I did some research and apparently the odds of dying aren't 100%. Its surprisingly really hard to commit suicide, I never would have known if I had continued to live an ignorant life. But now I know that suicide isn't easy and that society restricts our methods and moral rights - that's why I am going to continue searching for a method and wait until the right timing.

• Hugs
H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
If I do go down that route, MAID.

• Hugs
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
I'm new here, trying to get my plan together. What's the best way to use medications and go quickly? Is it fentanyl? Or is there something else that's easier and will get the job done the first time? I've never used fentanyl but seems like a lot of ppl accidentally die using it.
Sn seems to be the most popular and reliable thing. It's not a medication but a type of salt. it's slowly been getting less accessable though.
I tried partial hanging. I gave my gun to the police voluntarily during my psychosis unfortunately. SN is supposed to arrive Monday….. I don't really want to go but I also don't want to live in this state of pain anymore. There is no recovery for someone like me and the emotional pain is so bad it's causing physical pain. I don't have everything for the protocol but I'm not afraid of nausea and multiple attempts if I have to. I'll try to supplement with OTC meds available in the US.
do you mind if i ask where you got your SN from? i'm in the US too.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
i've chosen olanzapine overdose only need between 8 and 12 grams but i need to get it off the dark web i've found a supplier there, the only thing stopping me from buying it is not having government approved id to buy from the crypto exchange to get bitcoin otherwise i'd be gone by now i am working on getting a provisional license got my passport photos and form to fill in just need someone to fill it in for me which i can find someone to do it my cpn
can you od on olanzapine like that?

cujoh

cujoh

autistic hikkineet
Feb 7, 2023
im considering sn however right now im more into the idea of hanging.

• Hugs
soulessbunny

soulessbunny

Oct 27, 2023
I'd prefer sn,but as it's tricky to get and what with welfare checks not being exactly appropriate(with police living nxt door) ,an od with drowning, hopefully peaceful ish, when , asked me a week ago I' had it for early spring abroad Ofc,but rn-kinda on shelf for moment,though cud change any day lol

• Hugs
Andrew10

Andrew10

May 6, 2023
nitrogen or 100% pure helium

• Hugs
miserablemarbles

miserablemarbles

So tired.
Nov 5, 2023
Sn seems to be the most popular and reliable thing. It's not a medication but a type of salt. it's slowly been getting less accessable though.

do you mind if i ask where you got your SN from? i'm in the US too.
I don't think I have enough posts to PM yet to share with you and want to follow the rules but I tried a source in Europe but the tracking seems to be "stuck"

So this is my second try and tracking looks good, not sure if it's "pure" as advertised. I had to go with another foreign source with minimum order of 1 kg. Was around $100 usd. And at this point I don't care if I'm welfare checked thankfully. I wish my parents would let me go home. But if this doesn't work I will have to look at jumping. Now that I know there is no turning back I feel like less of a lurker and like I'm not embarrassed to comment like I was before. I'm planning to go Tuesday or Wednesday if tracking is accurate.

• Hugs