• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Spectre

Spectre

I'm looking for a man in finance, trust fund, 6'5
Nov 27, 2023
For me opioids and within the month

Reactions: suckitupsally, hachiware, Mi Mi and 3 others
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I don't know anymore. Not even sure I'll ctb now. I'd be better if I did but I'm not sure I am in as much pain as before.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage, thebelljarrr, M48 Patton and 1 other person
FallFromGrace

FallFromGrace

Too Little, Too Late
Jun 4, 2024
SN. Don't have an exact date, but it will be after our eldest family dog is euthanized next month.

• Hugs
Reactions: Spectre and Beyond_Repair
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Over the summer, the method (hgun) is finally ready.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Spectre
Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
SN - late July

• Hugs
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
SN - 29 june

• Hugs
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Sn hopefully by winter

• Hugs
L

LifeIsBS

Soon
Jun 1, 2024
SN - before the end of this month (june).

• Hugs
Reactions: Onelegman and Spectre
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
My method - SN.
Timeline - the next few months.

• Hugs
F

frost_

Jun 6, 2024
Was thinking of multi method CO and SN. Possibly adding in post unconscious drowning for 100%. No timeline.

• Hugs
crystal_meth97

crystal_meth97

Nie mam zamiaru się poddać
May 1, 2024
If I can't get my hands on something better, like fentanyl, it will be SN if I can no longer take care of myself when I'm old, if I'm going to be physically unable to care for myself or if I ever have to take antipsychotics long-term ever again. You are neither alive nor dead on that poison, but if I only have to take those for a major crisis like a psychotic episode and then stop, I still won't CTB. So might not even happen, me CTB.

• Hugs
redeeming_butterfly

redeeming_butterfly

Life is no more beautiful than its cruelest suffer
May 15, 2024
NN - next month

• Hugs
cait_sith

cait_sith

Brain rotted, often missing word
Apr 8, 2024
can't make my mind up if sn or full suspension, have set-up for both, will probably go for fs, I don't have a time-frame.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I envy those with access to reliable methods, I really wish I had the option to just easily die in peace with no risks involved. Painless suicide would solve everything for me and bring freedom from all the suffering, the fact that access to peaceful death isn't a human right is a devastating, unacceptable tragedy that just leads to so much harm.

• Love
Reactions: Spectre, AdamOndiAhman and redeeming_butterfly
Nettles

Nettles

May 8, 2024
SN end of year

• Hugs
Reactions: Decided98, Spectre and divinemistress36
bluegodism

bluegodism

the rose is blue 🌹💙
Nov 26, 2023
partial hanging at the first opportunity to be alone at home for a long time

• Hugs
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
SN, whenever I feel like it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nettles, Spectre and divinemistress36
ikigaimg

ikigaimg

Oct 30, 2023
If I don't get accepted to the mental hospital on Monday I will kill myself in max two weeks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Spectre, daee and divinemistress36
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
Partial hanging, for now, and around 3-4 years (unless I don't get a job this year)

• Hugs
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
My method changes year on year. At the moment, fentanyl is my holy grail.

Timeline, not really sure.

I truly believe there is hope of recovery until our last breath. The only ones truly ready to CTB are now deceased.

• Hugs
Reactions: Spectre and divinemistress36
T

TheLastBoyOnEarth

Jun 7, 2024
N.
July 22nd.

• Hugs
ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
jumping - objectless method so no loose trails for me to fuck up... hopefully by the end of this year, at most early next year but i really hope it doesn't come to that

• Hugs
feelinggloomy

feelinggloomy

Experienced
May 29, 2024
SN when my 2 pups pass away. They are 10 so I don't know how long that will be.

• Hugs
Reactions: Spectre and Deleted member 65988
Shimidori

Shimidori

make me sad
Dec 22, 2023
As of right now, I have three methods prepared and a potential suicide spot: a small shrine that is rarely visited, and I got full hanging, dropping off a big height, and SN, in no particular order. I got the SN, a strong rope, and a height that, while not extremely high (20-30m), has a lot of rough terrain and rocks to make sure that if I fall down, I will not make it regardless.

My timeline? Around September-October of this year is my hard limit. I gave myself a good amount of time to try to find a good reason to keep living: finding a job, experiencing consistent happiness, mostly anything that keeps my thoughts off CTB. So far, my mind remains fixated, and, knowing myself, it will probably remain fixated until then.

• Hugs
Reactions: Decided98, Spectre and Sakura.
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
As of right now, I have three methods prepared and a potential suicide spot: a small shrine that is rarely visited, and I got full hanging, dropping off a big height, and SN, in no particular order. I got the SN, a strong rope, and a height that, while not extremely high (20-30m), has a lot of rough terrain and rocks to make sure that if I fall down, I will not make it regardless.

My timeline? Around September-October of this year is my hard limit. I gave myself a good amount of time to try to find a good reason to keep living: finding a job, experiencing consistent happiness, mostly anything that keeps my thoughts off CTB. So far, my mind remains fixated, and, knowing myself, it will probably remain fixated until then.
If you can put together the great height and the rope it would be ideal. Hanging yourself from a great height will cause your neck to break immediately, too much height and it will decapitate you... An English doctor (I think) created a table to, in proportion to the height and weight of the prisoner, know the ideal height for the fracture of the neck would occur.

Be careful with that height, it's low. Even if the terrain is hilly, it doesn't guarantee much, and if there are trees, don't even try it. If you can beat the SI and fall head-first it would certainly work.

Reactions: Shimidori
Shimidori

Shimidori

make me sad
Dec 22, 2023
If you can put together the great height and the rope it would be ideal. Hanging yourself from a great height will cause your neck to break immediately, too much height and it will decapitate you... An English doctor (I think) created a table to, in proportion to the height and weight of the prisoner, know the ideal height for the fracture of the neck would occur.

Be careful with that height, it's low. Even if the terrain is hilly, it doesn't guarantee much, and if there are trees, don't even try it. If you can beat the SI and fall head-first it would certainly work.
I do technically actually have a more lethal height at hand (55m), the issue comes more from it being a more public place compared to the one I have in mind. That said, falling down and hoping for the best is the last thing I have in mind, SN and hanging are my more realistic methods, while falling down is more of a "Break glass in case of emergency" method. That's why I chose a distant place to attempt the first two: I won't get caught by a passerby for the 30 mins I'll need to CTB.

I already knew about the falling head-first part of it though, but thanks for the reminder regardless 👍

Reactions: Onelegman