overbleed.

raging nihilist
Apr 25, 2023
Just one of my niche interests
Also because the last discussion abt this was in 2020 so

Reactions: aSilentVoice and cgrtt.brns
Red Desert

Red Desert

Here for a short time. Здесь на короткое время.
Apr 24, 2023
Between INTP (Logician) and INTJ (Architect), what about you?

Reactions: RedHarlequin
overbleed.

overbleed.

raging nihilist
Apr 25, 2023
Between INTP (Logician) and INTJ (Architect), what about you?
Omg these are my favorite types!!! You must be very chill! I'm an ENFP!

• Hugs
Reactions: ANONYMOUSM and Red Desert
Tortured_empath

Tortured_empath

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
It has probably changed a lot since I last took the test.

cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
ive taken it before a few times and either got INFP-T or INTP-T, but i just took it again and got INTP-T. my nature fluctuates between thinking and feeling a lot, i got 53% thinking this time. but every other aspect is static. especially mind and identity which were 100%. i think because im autistic i am very rational, but also mental illnesses have made me very emotional, if that makes sense. its definitely an interesting test.

Reactions: overbleed.
overbleed.

overbleed.

raging nihilist
Apr 25, 2023
  • Informative
Reactions: gummycentipede, aSilentVoice and cgrtt.brns
OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
It's INxx types who are most likely to answer this question and be into this topic. (And some ENxPs).
It won't be an accurate representation of a community, but if you're fishing for INxxs, then it's a good way to find them.

Reactions: kwho and Red Desert
overbleed.

overbleed.

raging nihilist
Apr 25, 2023
It's INxx types who are most likely to answer this question and be into this topic. (And some ENxPs).
It won't be an accurate representation of a community, but if you're fishing for INxxs, then it's a good way to find them.
Bro saw right through me

• Yay!
Reactions: Ai-chan and aSilentVoice
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Sometimes its INFP and sometimes ISFP

T

toolboxquit

Apr 28, 2023
INFP-T for the past 7+ years

• Love
Reactions: moshimoshi and gummycentipede
unexplainedExplorer

unexplainedExplorer

your local nursery mobile
May 2, 2023
enfp-t, which is really surprising considering my copious amounts of anxiety. i'm not complaining though :)

sannoji

sannoji

dreaming of flying
May 4, 2023
i'm in the situation that i have DID so it actually changes based on alter lol. but the host alter is entp.

• Hugs
Reactions: kwho
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Probably INTJ most likely.

Reactions: H.O.Xan
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
🤨 That's literally impossible! The 2nd function is the defining one. If opposed it would break the mind....
When i did the test, like 4 times, it was sometimes INFP-T or ISFP-T no idea

unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
Considering this idiot did it, not surprised.

fuaruhan

fuaruhan

un chat perdu
Feb 9, 2023
I did a certified test (paid lol) and some internet fun tests, and all gave me INTJ-T. Tbh I hate being INTJ because of the stereotype surrounding this MBTI; ignorant, emotionless, cold, and other bad traits... I've been working my personality to make me more like INFP, people with feeling, but still the test still tells me I'm an INTJ

kwho

kwho

Student
Apr 29, 2023
I did a certified test (paid lol) and some internet fun tests, and all gave me INTJ-T. Tbh I hate being INTJ because of the stereotype surrounding this MBTI; ignorant, emotionless, cold, and other bad traits... I've been working my personality to make me more like INFP, people with feeling, but still the test still tells me I'm an INTJ
INTJs have no feelings? Who told you that?

You are blessed with the ability not to make decisions based on feelings and not to be controlled by them, to have your emotional life be unsullied by shallow, meaningless sentimentality. Why would you want to change that?

When you are a young INTJ, you will be tempted to question yourself - am i really cold, do i have intimacy issues, am i unfeeling, etc? And you might be all of those things, but not because you are an INTJ.